to his computer and checked the
    system and told me March.
    Is there anybody else who can
    confirm?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 11:09 PM
    you just have to trust in sal at this point
    01-29-10 11:58 PM
    Well the rumors of the feburary third are for the verizon release but the sprint will only be days behind. The sprint reps are trained to say march because the statement said q1 and march is the last month in q1 so they are playing it safe. They know less than most of us on this website do. Lol

01-30-10 12:24 AM
    Yep, that's what the Sprint reps at the stores here in Omaha are telling me, too. March. But I'm sure they don't know for sure, or just guessing Q1 as mentioned, so they say March.

With other BB's, do Sprint and Verizon usually release around the same time?

The Tour 9630? Which one released first?

I know from just looking the past couple of months that Verizon released the Curve 8530 quite a bit ahead of Sprint.
    01-30-10 09:26 AM
    Sal and other said Verizon would release first, and then Sprint would not be far behind, did not say how far,
    01-30-10 09:32 AM
    Yeah the 8530 was released a month or so before sprint and the verizon original curve was released many months before the sprint one.
    The tours were released 2 days apart though so that is why we are thinking they will only be days apart for the sequal.

01-30-10 09:32 AM
    LOL at the Sprint rep for telling you may or june and then trying to sell you another phone. The sprint reps don't know anything. there job is to sell the phones that they currently have in the building not the ones that are "on there way". You guys have to start treating these in store reps like car salesman, they will tell you anything to get a sale TODAY not in the future.
    01-30-10 09:40 AM
    Well the rumors of the feburary third are for the verizon release but the sprint will only be days behind. The sprint reps are trained to say march because the statement said q1 and march is the last month in q1 so they are playing it safe. They know less than most of us on this website do. Lol

Great post ^
    01-30-10 11:51 AM
    Great post ^
    Thank you

01-30-10 12:51 PM
    Had a problem with the trackball
    on my 8350i. Went to local Sprint
    Corporate store to fix it.
    Asked about the Tour 2 because I
    am eligible for upgrade 02/01 and
    the rep told me he heard May or
    June. Tried to sell me on new Curve
    as I don't need Nextel anymore.
    I told him that this site had rumors
    about a February release. He went
    to his computer and checked the
    system and told me March.
    Is there anybody else who can
    confirm?

its always going to be further away than you want it to be because they want to sell you a phone. you said it yourself that he was trying to sell you a curve.

"when is tour 2?"
    rep: "not for a while yet, lets check out this phone. its here now and its just like the tour 2 with a trackpad and wifi but its smaller and entry level"
    cb user: 'ill wait 4 days and lol at you when i have my tour 2 hopefully"
    01-30-10 01:13 PM
    its always going to be further away than you want it to be because they want to sell you a phone. you said it yourself that he was trying to sell you a curve.

"when is tour 2?"
    rep: "not for a while yet, lets check out this phone. its here now and its just like the tour 2 with a trackpad and wifi but its smaller and entry level"
    cb user: 'ill wait 4 days and lol at you when i have my tour 2 hopefully"
    if you tell someone in person that you will lol at them i think you need help, lol
    01-30-10 02:39 PM
    The wait is so frustrating, I need a BB very soon because my work one is going to be turned off any day now (company is going under) and I don't want to purchase a Tour today and then the Tour 2 is out very shortly. Or worse yet it comes out 31 days after I buy the Tour.

I don't want to go to long without a BB so I may just have to get the Tour now... I am spoiled because I had a Bold 9700 as my work phone, that device is so awesome but I hate ATT service.
    01-30-10 03:01 PM
    i dont know how you feel about sprint or how their service is around you but you can get onto a boost plan for 60 bucks a month non contract
    that includes everything
    web
    bis
    txt
    mins
    everything like the SEP but no contract and the curve would have 5.0 os also
    01-30-10 03:31 PM
    i dont know how you feel about sprint or how their service is around you but you can get onto a boost plan for 60 bucks a month non contract
    that includes everything
    web
    bis
    txt
    mins
    eve do you know if you can use the 8330 on sprint?
    01-30-10 06:01 PM
    I think you have to buy their 8330 for 250.
    I donno if you can use a sprint one on boost

01-30-10 06:06 PM
    I have had Sprint over ten years, I just changed my family plan (two blackberrys) to the everything data for 129 minus 25% minus $20 svc credit per month. So I have two blackberrys for about $85 a month. I am big fan of Sprint service in my area and of course of the cost of the plan. No other carrier can even come close to two blackberrys w unlimited texts and data for $129.
    01-30-10 08:33 PM
    eve do you know if you can use the 8330 on sprint?
    don't call him eve....it's Chris
    01-30-10 08:46 PM
    I was thinking the same exact thing when I read that.

01-30-10 09:03 PM
    I was thinking the same exact thing when I read that.

haha thanks made me laugh.
    01-30-10 10:25 PM
    I heard March from the husband of a regional manager. He has a 8330 with a big crack down the screen so I think that he would know.

01-31-10 09:54 PM
    Here in Central Illinois, the Sprint reps are also saying March... We stopped in on saturday to change up the plans a bit and get the wife a 8530... The rep asked why I'm still carrying my 2yr old 8130 and not wanting a new one. I told her that I do want a new one, but I'm waiting for the 9650, she didnt know what i was talking about and had to look it up in their system.

She then proceeded to try to sell me a 9630... :-) I said I would come back later.
    01-31-10 10:24 PM
    everyone is saying march so they can sell t1 now...not a t2 in a few days
    02-01-10 12:09 AM
    I have had Sprint over ten years, I just changed my family plan (two blackberrys) to the everything data for 129 minus 25% minus $20 svc credit per month. So I have two blackberrys for about $85 a month. I am big fan of Sprint service in my area and of course of the cost of the plan. No other carrier can even come close to two blackberrys w unlimited texts and data for $129.
    100 % agree. I have 3 phones on sprint. 1 blackberry , 1 instinct , 1 rant and it costs me 150.00 for the everything data, unlimited everything. text , mobile to mobile ( any mobile ) and pic. noone can beat that kinda package. not the biggest fan of sprint but it works and is cheaper than most.
    02-01-10 11:54 AM
    idk im still a fan of vzw
    02-01-10 12:01 PM
    that includes everything
    web
    bis
    txt
    mins
    but boost is owned by nextel which is owned by sprint so its the same service..
    02-01-10 12:56 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD