3G icon
    Fastest browser yet
    Super smooth os
    Great battery life

Download here http://www.bbhybrids.net/showthread.php?2452-Driphter-9630-Dv5-1&p=28601

Install over 419 leak or mts official. Both an exe and rar available. ENJOY! And please consider donating if you enjoy my work. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 10:15 PM
    How does this compare to Dv4?
    01-30-10 12:06 AM
    How does this compare to Dv4?
    I am enjoying Dv4 so much. Didn't plan on changing. But I wonder also?
    01-30-10 01:36 AM
    I am enjoying Dv4 so much. Didn't plan on changing. But I wonder also?
    My words exactly...untill I just did it... and I havent looked back since. SO FAST< SO SMOOTH> it is silly how much better this one will be to Dv4... I am loving it. Give it a whirl and post anyfindings on bbh and lets get this one patched up fixed up and perfect. Then I believe that this will be the best one to date.
    This one settled for me so fast as well, just as a side note. I am running berryjoose, meterberry, berryweather, ubertwitter, watching youtube, browsing the web ( fastest ever!!!!) and listening to my pandora.. I have had little mem leak ( less than 1 mb) little loss of bat.... 4.4% over two hours of heavy use... silly I say... truely silly... I am loving this hybrid...

yeah buddy....
    01-30-10 01:55 AM
    oh and i know 2 hours sounds like nothing... but i honestly have not sat the thing down... even downloaded and fixed up my sprint nav and used it on a short walk... This after only 4 batt pulls off the gun, and 4 hours of settle time.. ( one bat pull after to to reinstall ubertwitter) so take my word for it or not.. but if this still has to settle to get even better... watch out people this will be nuts...
    01-30-10 01:59 AM
    Hi, I would like to ask how can I get the blackberry bis logo beside the 3G logo back, so that I would know if I am on blackberry bis service

01-30-10 05:02 AM
    Go to bbhybrids.net and get the patch for vzw users and alll 5.0 os'.... Or install a hybrid with it on it. As always your doing all of this at your own risk. but if your running 5.0 os with the tour already you know that... lol
    01-30-10 07:20 AM
    im having a lil issue , my clock icon has completely disappeared after installing os. ive checked everywhere
    01-30-10 09:52 AM
    driphter i did some searching and i noticed the clock cod file is missing from the hybrid java folder
    01-30-10 10:07 AM
    Hey, if you can't fix it by adding these cod files, redownload the os and run his exe... Also has shrink ready... The clock files work when installed this way. He is going to add them in this morning. so eiter wait or get yourself a fresh os and dl his exe...

01-30-10 12:12 PM
    Installing now... I'll report back when I get everything re-loaded....
    01-30-10 12:23 PM
    Installing now... I'll report back when I get everything re-loaded....
    Phenomenal. Thank you Driphter, I'll send a donation your way.
    01-30-10 02:06 PM
    Thanks for the donations guys. They are MUCH appreciated!

I have a clock fix and will be posting both a patch and updated rar/exe files momentarily. Keep posting the bugs as you find them and I will continue to correct them.

Sorry about the missing clock. The 46x clocks weren't compatible and in my focus to boost the browser speed I forgot to roll them back to a working version.
    01-30-10 02:48 PM
    Really liking this hybrid driphter...

But it doesn't have BB maps?...

I went to D/L the .ALX from BB's website but says my deivice isn't compatiable or something?...

Anyway...other than than that...really nice build...

01-30-10 03:01 PM
    I have it on mine and I installed with the exe. If you used SAOS then you accidentally shrank blackberry maps out. Just run loader again and check all the boxes you had before and add bbmaps. When you click next it will only update your bbmaps as everything else is already on your device.
    01-30-10 03:08 PM
    Is there any screen lag present?
    01-30-10 03:34 PM
    Very very fast browser. Didn't think you could get any faster than Dv4 but once again you pulled it off Dripther. For all of those deciding whether they should load this hybrid. Do it and prepare to be dazzled.

01-30-10 04:03 PM
    Do I need the updated .exe file? I installed this a couple hours ago using the .EXE you provided. The clock is available..

I really wouldn't want to wipe again
    01-30-10 04:16 PM
    Damnit, I told myself Dv4 was good enough... but I can't resist with all these positive comments!
    01-30-10 04:18 PM
    Is there any screen lag present?
    no screen lag for me. It's been loaded for a couple of hours...
    01-30-10 05:45 PM
    the 3G BB BIS logo will somehow disappear for awhile or it will stay on for quite some time. i am using a unlock sprint tour for my local network.

i realized for sprint tour, whenever i do a battery pull, the BIS Email will always prompt me to login. not sure if its a bug or??
    01-30-10 06:05 PM
    the 3G BB BIS logo will somehow disappear for awhile or it will stay on for quite some time. i am using a unlock sprint tour for my local network.

i realized for sprint tour, whenever i do a battery pull, the BIS Email will always prompt me to login. not sure if its a bug or??
    I was under the impression the 3G logo will only appear if you are on a Verizon Tour. (I'm on a Sprint and haven't seen it once, but doesn't make a difference for me)

Also, did you load the hybrid correctly? If you did you shouldn't see the "device has been registered" message.
    01-30-10 06:47 PM
    Ughhh, not again!
    01-30-10 07:12 PM
    This may well be Driphter's best work yet. Device seemed to settle in faster than other builds. Just as fast boot times. App load times seem improved. Also, the .461 GPS file kick serious ****. Try out a GPS app and you'll see what I mean. The .411 files should yield amazing battery life and sheeesh what else could we ask for besides the .421 browser??

If you haven't downloaded yet, what are you waiting for! No screen lag for me, and 3G will only be with VZW.

ENJOY ALL! Thanks Driphter!
    01-30-10 08:20 PM
    This may well be Driphter's best work yet. Device seemed to settle in faster than other builds. Just as fast boot times. App load times seem improved. Also, the .461 GPS file kick serious ****. Try out a GPS app and you'll see what I mean. The .411 files should yield amazing battery life and sheeesh what else could we ask for besides the .421 browser??

If you haven't downloaded yet, what are you waiting for! No screen lag for me, and 3G will only be with VZW.

ENJOY ALL! Thanks Driphter!
    I'll have to agree with all of the above.. this is my third Driphter hybrid and by far the best! This thing froggin rocks all the way around... thanks once again to the "MASTER" of hybrids!!!
    01-31-10 01:28 AM
119 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD