I am running 5.0.0.411. My browser says unable to connect to the internet please try again later. If issue persists please contact your service provider. I have a bis connection andd full service. Email andd viigo both work. Suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 12:07 PM
    01-29-10 12:12 PM
    Thats not the problem lak611. I have the same issue and my facebook app isnt working either. I already did the browser fix when i first uploaded my 5.0 OS but my browser and facebook app hasnt been working since this past weekend.
    01-29-10 06:35 PM
    Thats not the problem lak611. I have the same issue and my facebook app isnt working either. I already did the browser fix when i first uploaded my 5.0 OS but my browser and facebook app hasnt been working since this past weekend.
    Resend your service books.
    01-29-10 07:05 PM
    +1 for re-sending service books

Also try and turn off your data connections, then turn them back on.

01-30-10 04:11 AM
    And facebook is having issues, so just resend ur service books like lak and red dot said

01-30-10 08:50 AM
    Okay, so when I try to resend the service books via DM, there is already a service book with 8 records in it already in my Bold. So when I try to resend the ATT service books with 32 records, it stays with the service book with 8. I tried removing the book with 8 then adding the service books with 32 but still wont work. I also just upgraded to 5.464 if that helps. Help?
    01-30-10 12:51 PM
    Okay, so when I try to resend the service books via DM, there is already a service book with 8 records in it already in my Bold. So when I try to resend the ATT service books with 32 records, it stays with the service book with 8. I tried removing the book with 8 then adding the service books with 32 but still wont work. I also just upgraded to 5.464 if that helps. Help?
    I never heard of sending service books via DM.

Open the BIS login webpage on your pc, click on your @BB email addy and click on "help". Then "send service books".
    02-01-10 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD