Would it be good to use berryjoose on the bold? Usually I have to restart my phone 1-3 times a day. What does it do exactly? I've been reading up on the feature and stuff but don't really understand much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 08:08 AM
    Would it be good to use berryjoose on the bold? Usually I have to restart my phone 1-3 times a day. What does it do exactly? I've been reading up on the feature and stuff but don't really understand much.

I was skeptical about it at first, but figured what the **** and tried it out, the difference is massively noticeable. Really speeds up my bold and cuts out the loading clock. I recommend it.
    01-29-10 08:27 AM
    i loaded it onto my bold and noticed no changes in anything. i still get the same errors and speed i got before. some people it works for and some it doesn't.
    01-29-10 08:29 AM
    My memory seems to be more stable on my 9550. Haven't noticed any clocks either.
    01-29-10 08:49 AM
    I guess it just lucky if it does work for you. Just needed some opinions as they have a sale on the app.

Thanks for the opinions. If anyone else is using it lemme know how its going for you. I might just end up buying it for kicks to see how it goes.

01-29-10 08:54 AM
    I bought it and haven't noticed any change on my 8900 yet.

Ubizmo
    01-29-10 09:19 AM
    just been going thru the mobihand store and stumbled upon 'BerryMoojoo'. looks like a similar app to berryjoose but cheaper. it came under the new software section. anyone even tried that one?
    01-29-10 09:55 AM
    Just bought berryjoose today. After using it for 12 hours or so it seems to be running well. Even though my memory in the status section is low it seems to be running fine and eventually the memory picks back up in that section eventually. Will be testing this over a few days to see how I go. I'm usually a heavy user of bbm, facebook and internet browsing so I shall see how it takes it. I usually need at least 1 batt pull a day but haven't got to that point yet.

01-30-10 01:42 AM
    I put this on my 9700 yesterday. I am VERY impressed with this, not that the 9700 needs much help but things are moving faster and my memory has stabilized even more!
    02-03-10 12:35 PM
    i won a copy and it TOTALLY killed memory leaks on my ex 9550 (i just swaped it for a 9700 and havent installed it there yet)
    02-03-10 01:01 PM
    I am running it on my 8900 and can notice a difference with it running. My berry runs smoother and seems to be quicker. I see very few spinning clocks now and my memory seems to be fairly stable. I used to do a battery pull daily and haven't had to do that lately. My device was last rebooted about 4 days ago when I deleted some unused themes. Also would like to say that the developer has been very responsive to questions and concerns in an earlier post about the product.

02-03-10 01:36 PM
    I've run the Joose on my 8330 for a couple of week, or a little more. I had time to kill this weekend so I dumped the app to see what happened. Doubled my lag, pages with imagrs loaded much slower, and it took a lot longer for the camera to load and for saved pictures to show up.

BBM groups also loaded in � the time. 5-7 seconds vs 10-15. I spend a ton of time on my Curve, and this has made a lot of difference on it. My File free hasn't plunged at all since I've been using the app. I used to drop under 20 Mb on a hard day, now staying right around 30.

02-03-10 02:06 PM
    yea ive been using this for quite some time and it does help in the long run. i only do batt pulls every few days or so when before without the app id do it every half day to a day.

id probably buy this for my curve as well to make it more stable as it sometimes freezes up at times.
    03-08-10 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD