I upgraded to 5.0.0.419 Yesterday. I had to reload Quicklaunch. Quicklaunch failed to open a few features. I tried battery pulls about 3 or 4 times and Quicklaunch dissapeared. I reloaded Quicklaunch and set it up again. It locked up the TOUR a few times when I tried to open CLOCK or bluetooth toggle. It seems that It does not open all the features reliably and still locks up when you try the app 3-4 times in a row. Anyone else have this problem? Quicklaunch version is 2.18.2. Think maybe I should downgrade and wait for Verizon's official upgrade?
    01-29-10 05:46 AM
    I really can't answer your QL question - maybe ask in 3rd party apps subforum. Or someone more familiar with QL comes by.

But I doubt that Verizon's "official" upgrade will act any differently with QL than the OS you are using now.
    01-29-10 08:53 AM
    Double check your permissions... BT toggle works fine for me. I believe clock does not work in OS5.0, but I could be wrong about that.
    01-29-10 09:37 AM
    i'm running os 5.0.0.419. bluetooth toggle works fine, but not clock. i no longer even have "clock" as an item in the application list

EDIT: just checked QL and i'm running version 2.16. is 2.18 the latest version for tour?
    Last edited by mcgeorge-ucsd; 01-29-10 at 10:06 AM.
    01-29-10 10:03 AM
    clock is in my list but doesn't work. The reset feature doesn't work either with Quicklaunch on mine under .419. The blue tooth toggle works.
    01-29-10 10:37 AM
    I am using 5.0.0.230 and QL works on my Tour. Bluetooth toggle works, clock works, but I can't get the wearther to appear in the header...thx.
    01-29-10 10:46 AM
    I am using 5.0.0.230 and QL works on my Tour. Bluetooth toggle works, clock works, but I can't get the wearther to appear in the header...thx.
    After my os upgrade I couldn't get the weather in the title bar either. Then I figured out that it was because I was using my zip code. Instead of using my zip code, I entered in my location ID, and now the weather shows up in the title bar. To get your location ID just follow the directions found in QL options

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD