UPDATE - Message box now only displays when there are new messages/missed calls, does not display if there are no new items. Also slightly increased font for app status on homescreen per request.

BBGrilled

6 Colors!! Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Red

Weatherbug and Berryweather (or non-weatherbug) versions!

Possibly one of my most detailed themes yet! Sleek and stylish, easy to read fonts. Buttons change status on focus (dock button changes color, tool buttons turn opaque, app icons bounce). Access up to 23 items from your homescreen!

Multipurpose dock includes 8 user defined apps, plus a 5 item toolbar for commonly used apps: browser, messenger, SMS, media, options. 10 hidden hotspots, see diagram for locations.

Color matched menus, cursors, etc. throughout. Semi-transparent menu screens.

Berryweather and multi-wallpaper friendly! Large viewing area for wallpapers.

10 item hidden today with pop-up background to be able to read over Berryweather or your own wallpaper. When done, just tap any other hotspot and the background will hide.

SSID display on homescreen for Storm2 users.

As with all my themes, this is a FREE release! If you like, enjoy! If you choose, donate!

Donations: PayPal

Links to my themes: Themes by robvb68

OTA Black: BBGrilled Black

OTA Black WB: BBGrilled Black WB

OTA Blue: BBGrilled Blue

OTA Blue WB: BBGrilled Blue WB

OTA Green: BBGrilled Green

OTA Green WB: BBGrilled Green WB

OTA Orange: BBGrilled Orange

OTA Orange WB: BBGrilled Orange WB

OTA Pink: BBGrilled Pink

OTA Pink WB: BBGrilled Pink WB

OTA Red: BBGrilled Red

OTA Red WB: BBGrilled Red WB

Last edited by robvb68; 02-01-10 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Added information
    01-28-10 06:38 PM
    Hey thanks Rob. Looks good, think I'll try out the black.
    01-28-10 06:46 PM
    Here are the walls for the BerryWeather people!

01-28-10 06:48 PM
    This is good and all.. and i'ma let you finish but...... Sophisticate is the greatest theme of all time. Period.
    01-28-10 06:51 PM
    This is good and all.. and i'ma let you finish but...... Sophisticate is the greatest theme of all time. Period.
    Thanks for the endorsement!! It is certainly my most viewed/downloaded theme to date!
    01-28-10 07:06 PM
    Hey thanks Rob. Looks good, think I'll try out the black.
    Great! Let me know how you like it!
    01-28-10 07:06 PM
    Running great rob. Only thing I would like better is a battery % but that's just a personal thing. Nice job
    01-28-10 08:56 PM
    Dude just doesn't quit! Nice theme AGAIN!
    01-28-10 09:31 PM
    awesome theme, great as always
    01-28-10 09:34 PM
    Thanks guys!! I have to say, after playing with this most of the week to test it, I am REALLY liking this one!
    01-28-10 09:50 PM
    Nice job on the theme.
    01-28-10 09:59 PM
    Nice job on the theme.
    Thanks, Glad you like it!
    01-28-10 10:54 PM
    Donation sent. Love the function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 01:15 AM
    Donation sent. Love the function.

Thanks!!!! Glad you like it!
    01-29-10 08:33 AM
    Woohoo, in my favorite color too RED, thanks! I donated for this one and sophisticate, FABULOUS!! As trillonometry stated, sophisticate is by far my fave, but no red, thanks again!! Keep up the good work!!
    01-29-10 10:03 AM
    Woohoo, in my favorite color too RED, thanks! I donated for this one and sophisticate, FABULOUS!! As trillonometry stated, sophisticate is by far my fave, but no red, thanks again!! Keep up the good work!!
    Thanks for the support, glad you like it!
    01-29-10 11:00 AM
    After using this theme for most of the day, got to say I really like it. Only suggestion is any way to make the application display text (the text that is displayed when you touch a hot spot or app icon) larger?

I also noticed when you touch the message hot spot, the black background appears even it there are no messages. I recall other themes not displaying this background if there wasn't any messages to be displayed in that today section. Same would go for the Calendar hot spot.

If I keep this theme I'll def drop you a donation, looks like a great job keeping this functional yet without cluttering up the screen.
    01-29-10 04:40 PM
    nice work!

Amazing that you have an endless reservoir of ideas for themes
    01-29-10 05:55 PM
    After using this theme for most of the day, got to say I really like it. Only suggestion is any way to make the application display text (the text that is displayed when you touch a hot spot or app icon) larger?

I also noticed when you touch the message hot spot, the black background appears even it there are no messages. I recall other themes not displaying this background if there wasn't any messages to be displayed in that today section. Same would go for the Calendar hot spot.

If I keep this theme I'll def drop you a donation, looks like a great job keeping this functional yet without cluttering up the screen.
    Thanks for your comments. The reason that the app display text is a little smaller is because I wanted to keep it centered on the screen, so with the WB slot on one side the text is centered as if there was also a slot on the other side. Also with the way the dock is setup, it is pretty easy to see which icon you have selected.

As far as the message box goes, yes there are some themes recently that have been done to not show the box with no new message. The calendar items work differently, so there is no "new" item to differentiate, just you have calendar items or your don't. With the messages, I tried doing this on one previous theme with mixed results. The problem is that composer handles new messages and missed calls separately, even though both show in the today area as "messages". In my own testing so far, I am not seeing consistency in getting showing/hiding the box to work for BOTH. With the same SVG file loaded, I have it work sometimes and not work other times, so I am not comfortable with it at this point. Unless I can get the same result for BOTH, I don't see any point putting it in for one. That makes it consistent, and it makes it work consistent with the way the calendar side works. To me it is only a small inconvenience to tap any hotspot on the screen to hide the box and have it work consistently versus it only working consistent for messages or calls, or worse yet, inconsistent for both which is what I have seen so far. Also, if I don't have a new message, I am not likely to tap the message hotspot unless I am going to open messages, at which point the box hides itself anyway.
    01-29-10 06:32 PM
    nice work!

Amazing that you have an endless reservoir of ideas for themes
    Thanks for the great comments!
    01-29-10 06:32 PM
    Thanks for your comments. The reason that the app display text is a little smaller is because I wanted to keep it centered on the screen, so with the WB slot on one side the text is centered as if there was also a slot on the other side. Also with the way the dock is setup, it is pretty easy to see which icon you have selected.
    Nice job with the dock set-up, not a problem knowing which app has been selected. However when using MeterBerry I noticed that the text with the status was hard to read due to the size. Noticed that the text is larger when the application list was displayed so thought maybe a chance to get the text the same size on the home screen display. Understand about the issue with the OCD icon, I'm running the non-OCD version so not as visually noticeable of that challenge.

Thanks for the response.
    01-29-10 07:53 PM

more �

Last edited by Testingchip; 01-30-10 at 04:10 AM.
    01-30-10 04:07 AM
    That looks pretty cool! Glad it is working well for you!
    01-30-10 08:31 AM
    Love the Pink version thank you. The brigher the pink the better looks great
    01-30-10 10:39 AM
    After much trial and error, I figured out how to make the message box appear for BOTH missed calls AND new messages, and not appear if there are no new items. I could get one or the other previously, but not both.

All versions have been updated.
    02-01-10 09:42 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD