I�m hoping you all can help me out�the last thread I had seen on this topic was last posted in on 7/20/2009.

I am running a Storm2 and am on a BES. As such, my Lotus Notes inbox and calendar automatically sync with the native blackberry calendar. I have the standalone gmail app to keep my personal e-mails separate from my LN e-mails.

I�d really like to start maintaining a personal calendar as I just can�t keep track of anything lately. I�d like that my Blackberry is my consolidation device � meaning, it�d have both my personal events and my work events on it. I want my Lotus Notes calendar to have only work items on it (no google calendar items) and I�d prefer that my google calendar have only personal events on it (but if my LN events show up, I�d be OK with that).

I tried setting up Google Sync and setting google events to �private�. I thought that would keep it from passing back to my LN calendar, but a test entry showed up in LN.

My client does this with his Storm1 but he�s on BIS�he uses google sync and marks his google entries as private. He then uses desktop manager to sync his LN calendar. His phone then contains both LN and Google events, but his google only has personal, and his LN only has work events.

Can I have both consolidate on my BB without kicking back to the respective sources? If need be, I am not opposed to running a separate calendar app for personal rather than the native BB calendar, but I would actually prefer them to be on the native app if at all possible.

Thanks!
    01-28-10 01:53 PM
    the default action is the keep the calendars separate (based on service books).

I have my work BB activated against two BES (my employer's BES, and my customer's BES). the BB keeps them separate, and appointments from one account don't sync back to the other account's calendar. (i.e. employer's calendar items do not sync back to my customer's calendar)

On my personal berry, I have 3 gmail accounts setup, my BB keeps each account's calendar separate.

While all items might show up when I go into calendar, each calendar's appointments are different colors.

Can you go into your BB calendar, hit the menu button... do you have an option for "select calendar"?? If so, see if you can toggle between "show all" or one of the individual accounts.
    01-28-10 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD