Hey everyone!

Quick question! Beejive or Nimbuzz and why?? I need to know which one has better facebook|myspace messenger (if any)... Which is all around better? Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 12:54 PM
    BeeJive is a better over all application, but nimbuzz is free, download it. try it if you don't like it try Beejive.. it has a 30 day trial.

01-28-10 01:02 PM
    Nimbuzz doesn't work for OS 5.0.0.4xx for some reason. I am using the Beejive 30 day trial. If Nimbuzz isn't fixed when my trial is up I will purchase Beejive. Both apps work well with facebook and myspace chat.
    01-28-10 01:33 PM
    Nimbuzz doesn't work for OS 5.0.0.4xx for some reason. I am using the Beejive 30 day trial. If Nimbuzz isn't fixed when my trial is up I will purchase Beejive. Both apps work well with facebook and myspace chat.
    Beejive is awesome! I use it for Facebook, Yahoo, and Gtalk. I never have any issues.
    01-28-10 01:37 PM
    Thanks everyone! Great help

01-28-10 01:39 PM
    NimBuzz is good !
    01-28-10 01:41 PM
    I tried nimbuzz but didn't really like it much. I gave the Beejive 30 day trial and try and ended up buying it before the trail was even up. I use it daily for all my messengers and love it!
    03-15-10 11:07 PM
    Which one is the best out of the two on battery life?
    03-24-10 09:52 PM
    One of the advantages of BeeJive (and IM+) is the ability to take advantage of push messages. I don't think Nibuzz does push as all.

With BeeJive, the app still needs to be running in the background, but it is supposed to reduce network communication, which should help with battery life.

The paid version of IM+ uses e-mail for its push services, so you don't need the app running in the background (once you have signed on). You can even reply via e-mail, so it should have better battery life.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-24-10 10:07 PM
    Beejive is the only app I've purchased for my BB. I used it for a month and found it totally worth it. Very rarely have any problem, use it daily. Haven't noticed any huge hit in battery life.
    03-24-10 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD