hello comunity,

I've just unistalled 3 apps and installed 1 another (all of them in no relation to calendar) and suddenly I've lost all my calendar entries! of course my last backup was a loong time ago, so this is out of question. Is there any other way to get to my calendar entries? I have no BIS or BES account, only device itself with a dataplan. I'm desperate... I had to return to pen and paper once again
    01-28-10 10:27 AM
    Short answer no... but do another battery pull first.

Battery Pull: Leave your device on, pull the battery out for 20 seconds, put the battery back and wait for your device to boot up.
    01-28-10 11:54 AM
    I also notice that sometimes after an upgrade, calendar entries that are supposed to be a daily, now spill over into the next day. I haven't done too much research on it, because I don't have a ton of entries... but it is annoying.
    01-28-10 12:04 PM
    Short answer no... but do another battery pull first.

Battery Pull: Leave your device on, pull the battery out for 20 seconds, put the battery back and wait for your device to boot up.
    unfortunately, didn't help...
    01-28-10 12:33 PM
    Sorry... but after rereading

I have no BIS or BES account, only device itself with a dataplan.
    If you have a data plan you have BIS, unless you are saying you don't have email are only using your Browser or Wifi... what is it???

I know this will not help you now, but I believe there are a couple different apps that will backup your data... I use SmrtGuard, but that cost money and has a lot of other features including tracking your device and remote listening... however, I believe there are some either free or lower cost backup alternatives (you'd have to search the 3rd Party App Forum), that is if you have a dataplan.
    01-28-10 01:39 PM
    that's right, I don't have email either, anyway, thx for suggestion, I'll probably start to back up my data more often
    01-28-10 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD