Just wondering if anyone has used this link

Nathanix Blackberry Resource - Blackberry Curve 8330 OS 5.0 Installation

To follow directions and download and install 5.0 on their 8330's for Verizon.

It appears and reads that it has already been set up for Verizon customers which makes me happy......Im still scared to jump though......

anyone >>
    01-28-10 04:34 AM
    I dowloaded it. Kindof scared to try it. I just haven't had 5 hours to kill.
    Really curious about it though.
    I am now running 138.
    01-28-10 04:43 AM
    It's one of many hybrids out there, though the author of that one I don't know. It uses the leak 5.0 OS that has yet to be released. The officially released Boost Mobile OS is a much higher number.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 04:52 AM
    Try the boost OS 5.0. Make sure you shrink it. I love it! Took maybe an hour of my time. Well worth it IMO.

01-28-10 07:29 AM
    5.0.0.438 works great when tweaked. Better browser, and the ability to use 85xx themes with transitions. Definately worth following the instructions on the Nathanix site though. They eliminated my fear with their step by step backup and install process!

01-28-10 08:22 AM
    5.0.0.438 works great when tweaked. Better browser, and the ability to use 85xx themes with transitions. Definately worth following the instructions on the Nathanix site though. They eliminated my fear with their step by step backup and install process!

I successfully upgraded, no problems here.
    01-28-10 09:49 AM
    I successfully upgraded, no problems here.
    Whos version did you use ? Nathanix.com
    01-28-10 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD