What in your opinion is the best most accurate free wheater app for the storm 2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 09:48 PM
    I say go Weatherbug. Its on the appstore and its a pretty nice one. Looks great too. Much better than Weathereye IMO. I tried Berryweather once and it was OK but I would stick with bug.
    01-27-10 09:50 PM
    Any other thoughts from anuone? Thanks for your input.

01-27-10 10:17 PM
    I use simple weather. I think its 0.99 cents. But free I would say weather bug. I had that and loved it. Accurate and nice looking.

01-27-10 10:24 PM
    Are there any free weather apps that update on the home page without having to actually go into the app?
    Any suggestions thanks in advance
    Yes I tried to search found vague answers
    01-27-10 11:07 PM
    BeWeather ...
    01-27-10 11:45 PM
    Yea, I like weatherbug.
    01-28-10 12:05 AM
    I use Weatherbug and Weathereye. Bbweather can't get it to work. Sad I know.
    01-28-10 05:57 AM
    BeWeather. Way better than WB. Still not sure why weatherbug needs so many cod's to run?? Maybe that is why it is so slow

01-28-10 06:32 AM
    BeWeather. Way better than WB. Still not sure why weatherbug needs so many cod's to run?? Maybe that is why it is so slow

Be Weather won't even flip to Landscape mode? How is that better?
    01-28-10 07:04 AM
    Are you serious?

01-28-10 07:17 AM
    Quit spreading false info. If you don't know... Probably shouldn't tell Thanks

01-28-10 07:19 AM
    weatherbug is a good app, very accurate in my opinion
    01-28-10 07:21 AM
    Quit spreading false info. If you don't know... Probably shouldn't tell Thanks

Uh I downloaded BeWeather, and removed it quickly after installing it. Seemed very slow and as I said wouldn't flip on my screen.

Not sure how its interpreted as False info?
    01-28-10 07:23 AM
    I use Weatherbug and Weathereye. Bbweather can't get it to work. Sad I know.
    Is weathereye working properly for you? On mine it didn't really work and I heard it didn't support the s2 yet.

I use weatherbug for now, but don't find it to be as good or stable as weathereye was on my 8900.
    01-28-10 07:43 AM
    To clarify. BeWeather 2.0 works in both landscape and portrait mode. My friend did the same thing, NV, you just need to use it for more than a minute. I don't think you will be disappointed

01-28-10 07:43 AM
    To clarify. BeWeather 2.0 works in both landscape and portrait mode. My friend did the same thing, NV, you just need to use it for more than a minute. I don't think you will be disappointed

Proof or I call BS! Ive never got it to work in LS mode .. I toy'd with it for a little bit and couldn't get it to work.
    01-28-10 07:47 AM
    I use TWC. The icon is in the downloads folder once you load it or you can move it out, but you have to click the icon to get updates. When you first use it you have to enter your zip code in. But once you do a battery pull, you have to re enterbut again. That's the only pita I've had with it. Here is the link if your interested

TWC

01-28-10 07:50 AM
    Proof or I call BS! Ive never got it to work in LS mode .. I toy'd with it for a little bit and couldn't get it to work.
    Here it is. Sorry, I didn't realize people were having issues with that
    01-28-10 08:02 AM
    Here's a pic of BeWeather in portrait mode, just to clarify Hope you all can get this squared away, because I have tried all the weather apps... BeWeather is hands down my favorite
    01-28-10 08:10 AM
    Here it is. Sorry, I didn't realize people were having issues with that
    I stand corrected Sorry sir.

BTW sorry about the -2 Degrees ;-) Atleast its 30 here LOL
    01-28-10 08:27 AM
    Hahaha thanks 30 sounds great right now!

01-28-10 08:55 AM
    WeatherEye works great on my Storm2. You can now get the new Version 2 that does multiple cities and has a weather map as well... kinda like a radar map.
    01-28-10 09:03 AM
    BeWeathers got both those features

01-28-10 09:08 AM
    I like weather bug. Since switching to the Storm 2 it looks cleaner than before and it doesn't seem to cause the leaks like before with the Storm 1...
    01-28-10 09:21 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD