I have had my Storm now (on my 5th) for about seven moneths now. Recently i started testing out some new themes for the phone trying to branch away from the RIM UI. For the past couple of weeks I have been using the Pro V4.1 theme and love it. The only issue that I am having is that my keyboard won't seem to work properly. I have 2 friends and 2 sisters that I convinced to get a Storm and update theirs as I update my own and none of them seem to be having any problems with their screen acticg up or their keyboard not working. Here is the exact issue that I have been having.

When I go to update my twitter account (using UberTwitter) i notice that as i go to type, my phone starts to spaz out and randomly sends or selects another letter that I did not want to send. I also notice that when i use BBM 5.0 I will go to send someone a message and instead it sends it to the person i previoulsy talked to. Its rather annoying and I have honestly tried everything. I have done numerous battery pulls, deleting all applications, and even deleting the theme. I do not believe that the theme is the reason for this problem because it was still doing in when I was using Zen... Any ideas?

Apps
    Ubertwitter
    YouTube
    App World

Theme
    Pro V4.1
    01-27-10 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD