Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $2.99
    REGULAR PRICE $5.99
    Download Link(s):

OTA Install for HTC HD2_no weather

OTA Install for HTC HD2_WB

OTA Install for HTC HD2_BerryWeather

OTA Install for HTC HD2_BerryWeather_StaticDocks

Hey everybody just wanted to let everyone get a look at the next installment of my HTC series, which include the HTC Hero and the HTC Pure. This one is the HD2.

Tried to stick as close as possible to the original but with a few teaks of my own so the theme could be optimized for the storm. There are 4 versions: HD2_no WB, HD2_WB, HD2_BerryWeather(has a hot spot to BerryWeather on clock pad) and HD2_BerryWeather_Static (docks do not hide).With the BerryWeather version you will be able to set your home screen wallpaper option.

As with my Pure theme there are 6 home screens(tap blackberry logo). Each screen has a number of icons within reach with crisp clean animations on each screen. With HD2 your user defined icons with be placed on the main home screen with 3 being visible(icon slot 7-9) and the other 6(icon slots 1-6) you'll be able to pull up by taping the arrow beneath. You will also be able to hide the 3 visible icons by taping to the right of them, tap the same spot and they reappear.
    The other user defined icon is on the media screen(recommended to use for media folder)(icon slot 10)

The theme will also incorporate a hidden today feature for calendar and messages(6 entries) and you'll be able to pull that up by taping the stacks button in the upper right corner. You can also hide the hidden today by taping the same spot.

HD2 will have the usual hotspots with hot spots to the app screen(menu button) and a hot spot for QuickLaunch(sold separately)(click right side of the menu button).

If there are any problems or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected].

There are screenshots of each theme along with it's download link below with a list of features.

Thanks

Features:
    -User defined fonts
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -6 Home screens (tap the BlackBerry logo button to bring up hidden bottom dock)
    -10 User defined icons on home screen(tap right side of home screen to reveal)
    3 icons will be visible(icon slots 7-9) you can tap the arrow beneath to reveal 6 more user defined icons(icon slots 1-6)
    -Hidden Today (tap the stacks button in upper right corner)(6 entries)
    -QuickLaunch(app sold separately) (click right side of bottom banner)
    -BerryWeather support (BerryWeather 2.1 homescreen compatible)
    -Browser screen incorporates a google search bar(tap to activate)(download free app Google quick search from app world)
    -HTC HD2 flip clock- the closest you'll get to the real product

*NOTE: I will include in the desktop installation a zip file with the png of the clock pad so you will be able to make your own BerryWether wallpaper for use with the theme also included in the zip file are a few pre made wallpapers.

OTA Install for HTC HD2_no weather

OTA Install for HTC HD2_WB

OTA Install for HTC HD2_BerryWeather

OTA Install for HTC HD2_BerryWeather_StaticDocks

Last edited by guzzl3r; 02-01-10 at 12:58 PM.
    01-26-10 01:05 PM
    looks good
    01-26-10 01:21 PM
    As always, looks great Guzz.
    01-26-10 01:22 PM
    here to post some teasers of the NON weather version
    01-26-10 01:27 PM
    Looking good. Wow.
    01-26-10 01:27 PM
    I don't mean to sound impatient, but exactly how soon is soon? This theme looks sick! Subscribed.
    01-26-10 01:39 PM
    I don't mean to sound impatient, but exactly how soon is soon? This theme looks sick! Subscribed.
    it is a fantastic theme. runs and looks great. everything you want on the homescreen and more.

as for the eta, it depends on when mobihand posts it. probably within a few hours.
    01-26-10 02:09 PM
    I'm buying it... consider it bought... I hope it functions well with no leaks, that will be the main concern. COME ON MOBIHAND GET IT POSTED!!!
    01-26-10 03:04 PM
    looks good. cant wait to pick it up
    01-26-10 03:10 PM
    Definitely gonna pick this one up! Looks amazing. Great job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 03:21 PM
    I'm buying it... consider it bought... I hope it functions well with no leaks, that will be the main concern. COME ON MOBIHAND GET IT POSTED!!!
    During testing the berryweather version had a slight leak so I'm thinking that berryweather may be the cause of this but it should be nothing to be concerned about.

looks good. cant wait to pick it up
    Definitely gonna pick this one up! Looks amazing. Great job.

Hey thanks guys, unfortunately the theme will not be live until tomorrow according to mobihand. I'll keep the thread updated and as soon as we go live I'll let everyone know. Also once it goes live the theme will be on sale for $2.99.
    01-26-10 03:35 PM
    Looks amazing! was just thinking about doing this myself... not anymore great work!
    01-26-10 03:44 PM
    Looks amazing! was just thinking about doing this myself... not anymore great work!
    Thanks I appreciate it.
    01-26-10 04:02 PM

Ive been rocking your pure theme for a long time. Does the hidden today show over berryweather? That was the only problem I had with pure.
    01-26-10 04:43 PM
    this one has got me hooked~!
    01-26-10 04:58 PM
    Looks awesome. Can't wait for this!!

Any eta on release date?

01-26-10 05:03 PM

Ive been rocking your pure theme for a long time. Does the hidden today show over berryweather? That was the only problem I had with pure.
    HD2 has a backdrop behind the hidden today so you should be fine.

01-26-10 05:10 PM
    Looks awesome. Can't wait for this!!

Any eta on release date?

Thanks,the themes should go live tomorrow, I'll let everyone know when.
    01-26-10 05:13 PM
    guz... could you post the pic of that wallpaper, or tell me how to find it. Its the pic you used on the first pictures of this theme. With the grass.
    01-26-10 07:31 PM
    Sure, it's in the attachment.
    01-26-10 08:38 PM
    you tha man..
    01-26-10 08:53 PM
    you tha man..
    um no SHE's not
    01-26-10 08:54 PM
    Hey guzzl3r.....is that you

01-26-10 08:54 PM
    Hey guzzl3r.....is that you

that's nice
    01-26-10 09:11 PM
    Wait, guzzl3r's a chick?
    My whole world has just been turned upside down. . .
    01-26-10 10:09 PM
218 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD