When I send a new message to any of my groups in Blackberry messenger the msg also appears in my generic messages folder. Normal BBM msgs don't appear here and I have the "show chats in messages application" unticked.

Any ideas?

S.
    Last edited by Rabbimufti; 01-26-10 at 09:49 AM.
    01-26-10 09:03 AM
    From your "Group Activities" screen, press bb button. Go to your "Group Details" and select "Message List Integration" Check "No Activities" then save.

This will take all BBM group posts out of your message folder without deleting them from your group. If you are deleting these in your message folder then you are also deleting them in your group.
    01-26-10 09:59 AM
    From your "Group Activities" screen, press bb button. Go to your "Group Details" and select "Message List Integration" Check "No Activities" then save.

This will take all BBM group posts out of your message folder without deleting them from your group. If you are deleting these in your message folder then you are also deleting them in your group.
    I have the same problem, but when i select "Group Details" it didn't do anything.
    01-26-10 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD