Hi everyone

Every hour or couple of hours, I get a window that pops up about whether I should close a connection or trust the certificate from what appears to be a google.com connection. I think it may have to do with google voice, but I am not sure. When I tell the connection to be trusted, I still get the same message an hour or so later. When I tell it to close the connection, it appears again an hour or so later again. Can someone help me with this? What can I do to have it go away

Thanks so much again
    Andy

PS> The google applications I have are google blackberry sync, google voice, google mobile app, and gmail. But, I never used to have this issue before...
    01-26-10 06:46 AM
    I've gotten the same notice, especially over the weekend. Each time, however, I didn't "trust" the certificate, but since it's from google, I was tempted.

I have gmail, google mobile app, google sync, and google maps, but haven't had this message come up before...
    01-26-10 07:43 AM
    Do you have the option at the bottom that says "do not ask again?"
    01-26-10 07:59 AM
    I have tried both trusting it and not trusting it, and it continues to keep coming up...

Andy
    01-26-10 08:07 AM
    There is an entire thread about this in the 3rd party apps section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 08:11 AM
    Mind linking to it, or posting what other have done to make it work?
    01-26-10 05:38 PM
    im getting that once a day
    01-26-10 06:23 PM
    count me in
    01-26-10 07:12 PM
    its just an issue with a google app that you have on your phone, I was recieving the same thing, checked the cert and it said it was a google cert, went into applications and changed the permissions for my google apps and havent had an issue since. There was a thread a cpl days ago verifying it was a google issue, hope this helps.
    01-26-10 07:30 PM
    I've gotten this message a couple of times since I switched over to 5.0.0.419... but have not received them in the past few days.
    01-26-10 09:58 PM
    I've been getting the same message the past week on both my 9630 and 8330..It's starting to **** me off
    01-26-10 11:22 PM
    I have maps, sync, voice, and talk, and I was getting the same thing. I just went in to change the permissions to "allow" for all of them from "custom" I hope it works. I'm tempted to think it is sync sind it only runs once in a while.

01-27-10 01:55 AM
    I got this a few days ago from Google Sync. Asked for a password and then a verification of said password. I just tried to make one up and it didn't work. Really weird, I haven't seen this since my 8130.

01-27-10 08:14 AM
    my fix didnt work, anyone have any success?
    01-28-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD