Hey guys, this is my first attempt at a 95xx theme, and its a little more than the ones I had done for a 4.2 Pearl. The name "FOUNDATION" is because it is the foundation of future themes I would like to work on. It has been a definite learning experience to start with composer.

******Launching as a v1.0 release.

Again, thanks to everyone for feedback during the beta process.

GREEN: OTA Download
    BLUE: OTA Download
    RED: OTA Download
    ORANGE: OTA Download
    PURPLE: OTA Download

Last edited by jeremyblaze; 01-30-10 at 10:07 PM.
    01-25-10 07:58 PM
    What you posted looks really nice.
    01-25-10 09:26 PM
    I did the desktop download and tried to load it. In Desktop Manager I get the message "Error...This application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded"....

I have a Storm2 9550 running .320....Any suggestions?
    01-25-10 11:05 PM
    This is the most original theme design I have seen in awhile...I'd vote for a profile slot on the main screen...OTA soon please!!
    01-25-10 11:13 PM
    I did the desktop download and tried to load it. In Desktop Manager I get the message "Error...This application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded"....

I have a Storm2 9550 running .320....Any suggestions?
    No clue, according to Theme Builder, its a 95xx built theme.

Anyone else have this problem?
    01-26-10 11:18 AM
    I have a Storm2 and I had the same problem.
    01-26-10 11:37 AM
    I had the same problem using BB desktop manager. I was able to install this theme with bbsak. Worked perfectly for me. Love the way this theme looks too!
    01-26-10 09:06 PM
    I have re-compiled the theme and also re-done the ZIP file. I believe this will fix the DM errors.
    01-26-10 09:53 PM
    I had the same problem using BB desktop manager. I was able to install this theme with bbsak. Worked perfectly for me. Love the way this theme looks too!
    Thanks, glad to know that you like it.
    01-26-10 09:59 PM
    looks really nice !!!

do you have any hidden hotspots?? and do you have the SSID display for Wifi?
    01-28-10 07:34 AM
    looks really nice !!!

do you have any hidden hotspots?? and do you have the SSID display for Wifi?
    There are currently no hidden hotspots, just connections,clock,and profiles. and hidden today.

I have yet to figure out SSID, so sadly today, no.

What hotspots are you looking for? Anyone know how to add SSID?
    01-28-10 12:14 PM
    Very original. Worth the download.
    01-28-10 09:08 PM
    Thanks! I have tested it, very good!
    01-28-10 09:59 PM
    sent question to other themer to get you SSID field name; hopefully will have for you tomorrow. Important for us Wifi users to have it displayed - to ensure that we're connected to a network without just having the Wifi signal burn battery looking for one.

In terms of hotspots, the ideal others would be calendar (on date display) and phone book & messages - all on home screen.
    01-28-10 10:48 PM
    sent question to other themer to get you SSID field name; hopefully will have for you tomorrow. Important for us Wifi users to have it displayed - to ensure that we're connected to a network without just having the Wifi signal burn battery looking for one.

In terms of hotspots, the ideal others would be calendar (on date display) and phone book & messages - all on home screen.
    I researched how, and added the hotspots you suggested. If I can figure out, of you can figure it out for me, I will of course add an SSID field.
    01-29-10 12:14 AM
    I'm diggin this theme. Downloaded and so far everything is great. Goes well with BerryWeather too. Any different colors in the future? Ill be using this one for awhile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 12:53 AM
    this looks interested and I'm craving something different... gonna try it out

*dloaded fine, and runs quite well. I like it a lot. My only suggestion would be for slightly larger text on the today items. You may even have to cut one or two lines but it'd be well worth it to see them, lol. Otherwise, Great Work!
    Last edited by blakkwidow; 01-29-10 at 12:26 PM.
    01-29-10 10:50 AM
    Got message back from Jaxjon re: SSID field:

"It is the Carrier text in "Theme The Banner" under the Visibility tab in Theme Builder.The font can be changed in the same area under the fonts tab."
    01-29-10 05:49 PM
    can you increase the size of the incoming call id info and the dialing information? It is a bit too small to be readable . . .
    01-29-10 05:50 PM
    can you increase the size of the incoming call id info and the dialing information? It is a bit too small to be readable . . .
    do you mean the caller id, caller#, or the caller info?
    01-29-10 09:36 PM
    this looks interested and I'm craving something different... gonna try it out

*dloaded fine, and runs quite well. I like it a lot. My only suggestion would be for slightly larger text on the today items. You may even have to cut one or two lines but it'd be well worth it to see them, lol. Otherwise, Great Work!
    While increase Today section font and add SSID in the next update. Thanks
    01-29-10 09:37 PM
    all of the above; I noticed it on the dialing display screen, but I'm assuming you did the same for the caller id stuff, which by default in all of the theme designs is too small as well. the smaller font doesn't make it more elegant; just more challenging to read . . . . especially in caller ID mode, the display should jump out at you.

there's plenty of place on both those screens, and a larger display would serve all.
    01-29-10 09:59 PM
    all of the above; I noticed it on the dialing display screen, but I'm assuming you did the same for the caller id stuff, which by default in all of the theme designs is too small as well. the smaller font doesn't make it more elegant; just more challenging to read . . . . especially in caller ID mode, the display should jump out at you.

there's plenty of place on both those screens, and a larger display would serve all.
    Fully agree that smaller font = less elegant, but that's just in general w/ all themes. But the caller ID especially, IMO, font should be as large as possible. It's a "quick glance" screen so it really should jump out at you.
    01-30-10 10:13 AM
    Fully agree that smaller font = less elegant, but that's just in general w/ all themes. But the caller ID especially, IMO, font should be as large as possible. It's a "quick glance" screen so it really should jump out at you.
    Apparently, RIM thinks we have lots of caller info for each of our contacts. I increased the fonts to the point that it could be, without cutting off anything.

SSID should be working. Don't have an S2, so I can't check.

Hotspots were also reworked to be easier to hit.
    01-30-10 10:44 AM
    I am launching this in all colors. I will still correct any bugs, but preference changes will probably have to wait for awhile. This has been an exhaustive process, but one I feel good about.

Thanks to all who helped or contributed in any way. Enjoy!
    01-30-10 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD