Is there ANY application out there for me? I am currently using just my Messages Icon to access all of my emails and SMS. I know that Empower offers a software to create a separate folder for BES messages. BUT I would like to have THREE icons: BES, BIS (I have 5 BIS email's sync'ed and would like them to all show in just ONE place) and SMS/MMS. Is this possible at all?!?!

I currently have:
    • Messages (Visible)
    • @vzw.blackberry.net (hidden)
    • @inbox.com (hidden)
    • @rr.com (hidden)
    • @yahoo.com (hidden)
    • Saved Messages (hidden)

I would like to have:
    • BES (visible) - For my BES messages
    • BIS (visible) - For my vzw.blackberry.net, inbox.com, rr.com AND yahoo.com messages
    • SMS/MMS (visible) - For my SMS and MMS messages

I can hide the individual BIS folders, I know they won't go away.

Is there ANYTHING to help me?
    06-05-08 11:41 PM
    I think this may be what you are looking for. Empower BES MailBox: Separate your Work (BES) emails from Personal (BIS). You can now separate your BES from your BES messages, I don't think it offers the SMS part but maybe this will help. Empower Your BlackBerry
    06-06-08 09:33 PM
    I know that Empower offers a software to create a separate folder for BES messages. BUT I would like to have THREE icons:
    Unfortunately I tried that and it isn't accomplishing what I want... It doesn't offer the ability to have all of my BIS email in ONE box. I'd have a BES mailbox, 5 BIS mailboxes and 1 SMS/MMS mailbox.

I know I'm being picky, probably overly picky, huh?
    06-06-08 09:42 PM
    Unfortunately I tried that and it isn't accomplishing what I want... It doesn't offer the ability to have all of my BIS email in ONE box. I'd have a BES mailbox, 5 BIS mailboxes and 1 SMS/MMS mailbox.

I know I'm being picky, probably overly picky, huh?
    Not picky, but you're asking it to do something it wasn't designed to do. It's designed to keep your BES messages separate and it does that very nicely. Sounds like you want a different product that just combines all your BIS messages. You might try suggesting that to the author.

El
    07-17-08 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD