here's the full version of my smallhidden theme! it features a very wallpaper friendly layout with a weather slot and a hidden side dock of small icons. it runs very smooth and lag free. space bar launches QuickLaunch and $ launches SMS. Check it out, it's priced at only 2.99! you won't regret it

Attachment 52658

Attachment 52659

Attachment 52660

Attachment 52661

4.7 available here:
    SmallHidden (4.7os) - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    5.0 available here:
    SmallHidden (5.0os) - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Also check out the big and small theme now available with 6 constant icons and a 6 icon hidden dock. Also only 2.99!
    Attachment 52662

Attachment 52663

4.7:
    Big&Small (4.7os) - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    5.0:
    Big&Small (5.0os) - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    01-24-10 03:27 PM
    CTthemes - Great job on the SmallHidden. By far my favorite theme on my Tour. Very snappy transitions without lag as you noted above. The font and color scheme is really sharp looking and goes great together.
    A*W*E*S*O*M*E
    01-24-10 07:12 PM
    CTthemes - Great job on the SmallHidden. By far my favorite theme on my Tour. Very snappy transitions without lag as you noted above. The font and color scheme is really sharp looking and goes great together.
    A*W*E*S*O*M*E
    +1... WOW Great job CT
    01-24-10 08:53 PM
    Thanks guys! I think this theme came out really good! I always love small icons and this was my first theme really using them
    01-24-10 11:31 PM
    HOT, HOT, HOT!!

Been really looking forward to this theme for the last couple of days since downloading the free one.. Big ups to you for this, and WELL worth $3.. Thanks to BT also for pointing it out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-10 12:03 AM
    Thank you! If you like this 1 keep your eye out for the 1 I'm testing now, minimalist windows. Small icons and dual hidden docks!
    01-25-10 12:09 AM
    Well looks like I'll be picking up both of these. I did try your free version and found it ran quite smoothly the other is gonna be a blind buy (my first paid theme w/o trying) so hope it doesn't let me down and if there's any problems hope you support your work.

01-25-10 04:33 AM
    CT, is there any way I can ask for one small customization?

I have my 9 icons in the hidden dock and Berryweather 2.1 in the single slot on the right. As you know, in order to hide the dock, I have to slide over to BW.. The only thing I don't like is it leaves the very obvious blue underlay indicator behind the icon.

Is there any way I can get a version w/o that? Can I have a bouncing icon or no indicator at all for the weather slot on the homescreen? If the dock is closed it's obvious I have that selected anyway..

Thanks for your work, again!

01-25-10 08:40 AM
    This theme really became one of my favs quite quickly. Runs quick, no lag, smooth animation, and good on memory. Great job.

01-25-10 09:06 PM

I have my 9 icons in the hidden dock and Berryweather 2.1 in the single slot on the right. As you know, in order to hide the dock, I have to slide over to BW.. The only thing I don't like is it leaves the very obvious blue underlay indicator behind the icon.

Is there any way I can get a version w/o that? Can I have a bouncing icon or no indicator at all for the weather slot on the homescreen? If the dock is closed it's obvious I have that selected anyway..

This would be a great addition to thia already awesome theme...
    01-25-10 10:15 PM
    I was thinking the same exact thing, fried rice mofo

01-27-10 10:52 AM
    Good looking theme, CT.

Could you please tell me (or better yet, show screenshots) about the following:

1. Are there any icons "leftover" in your theme from the stock Blackberry Precision theme? If so, how many?

2. What kind of screen shows up for incoming and outgoing calls? Is it the native Precision theme or did you customize your own? (Please include screenshot, if possible)

3. Are all the icons in the side dock customizable?

EDIT:
    Actually, if anyone in this thread purchased the theme and can answer my questions (sans screenshots, if it'll make it easier), I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm on the fence and can go either way.
    Last edited by ColeDaddy; 01-30-10 at 06:34 PM.
    01-30-10 04:11 PM
    Cole I will help you with that
    1) Yes he did leave some left over not major ones though...

2 They are custom

3 Yes they are customizable
    01-30-10 06:36 PM
    b1time,

A million thanks for answering my questions supported by the helpful screens. That was enough to push me over. I'm going to buy this right now. Thanks again for the helpful post, man.
    01-30-10 06:47 PM
    b1time,

A million thanks for answering my questions supported by the helpful screens. That was enough to push me over. I'm going to buy this right now. Thanks again for the helpful post, man.
    Anytime...

Last edited by b1time; 01-30-10 at 10:49 PM.
    01-30-10 09:42 PM
    Hidden today version?
    04-22-10 03:48 AM

I agree with this! I would like to see no highlight or the icon bounce also. It's the ONLY thing I don't like about this theme.
    Also, a hidden today version would be awesome!
    And dual weather/meterberry slots!

04-22-10 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD