F = Facebook

OTA LINK:
    http://avacomputer.com/themes/iMissL...mple_Clean.jad

Homescreen:

App Screen:

Message List:

Call Screen:

Some of the wallpapers I use:

Last edited by iMissLayups; 02-28-10 at 06:43 PM.
    01-24-10 04:16 AM
    I love simple....THANKS!!! A verizon with a weather slot would be wonderful!!!
    01-24-10 09:46 AM
    I'm about to go to Church and I'll add a weather slot when I get home.

Where do you want it placed at on the home screen? (Which corner? Or center?) Also, do you want it to be clickable or not?
    01-24-10 10:02 AM
    awesome! thanks for the theme
    01-24-10 10:06 AM
    If someone would be kind enough to tell me how to make it compatible with the 9700, I would be glad to do so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 11:48 AM
    nooooooo this application is not compatible with my 9700.
    Here's both the version with a weather slot and a version for the 9700.
    01-24-10 03:35 PM
    I love this simple theme!! I will wait for an OTA..? My berry freaks out when I install themes via DM

but very very good simple theme!!
    01-24-10 11:14 PM
    Tagged for OTA

01-25-10 06:15 AM
    I like it - did the DM load. Will be back for the weather slot version. I like to use Meterberry there.

Can you add a keyboard shortcut? F = Facebook

01-25-10 07:04 AM
    I like minimal.....Is there a way to put the profile icon in bottom left and date bottom right? For date maybe 01/25/10 or 01-25-10. I think that still gives a minimal feel. Thanks in advance
    01-25-10 07:41 AM
    wasn't compatiable with my TOUR OS .419
    01-25-10 11:18 AM
    I like it - did the DM load. Will be back for the weather slot version. I like to use Meterberry there.

Can you add a keyboard shortcut? F = Facebook

Weather slot.
    And I'll update my original post in a little while with the F = Facebook shortcut.

Are there any more that someone wants added?

I like minimal.....Is there a way to put the profile icon in bottom left and date bottom right? For date maybe 01/25/10 or 01-25-10. I think that still gives a minimal feel. Thanks in advance
    I can do the profile icon, but I don't know how to put the date outside of the home screen banner at the top, it wouldn't let me export it like that. I'll try to figure it out though and I'll post it when I do.

wasn't compatiable with my TOUR OS .419
    That's strange, that's the OS that's on my Tour.
    01-25-10 11:39 AM
    I updated the original post with more shortcuts. The weather version and profiles version is there as well.
    01-25-10 12:09 PM
    I really like this theme.

The only other thing I would like is black backgrounds and white text everywhere possible. I am willing to donate for it...
    01-25-10 09:54 PM
    01-25-10 09:58 PM
    I really like this theme.

The only other thing I would like is black backgrounds and white text everywhere possible. I am willing to donate for it...
    I don't want your money; I'll make an attempt at this sometime tomorrow. Nice background by the way!
    01-25-10 10:13 PM
    Well while you are at it... LOL

Instead of a large weather slot how about just the single slot in the bar above with small icon with the text underneath?? I like to use Meterberry instead of weather. Maybe a Meterberry spot in place of the battery meter?? That would be slick...

Is the Facebook shortcut in the weather version?

Many thanks for working on this....

01-25-10 11:11 PM
    Also on keyboard shortcut for Meterberry...

01-25-10 11:13 PM
    Well while you are at it... LOL

Instead of a large weather slot how about just the single slot in the bar above with small icon with the text underneath?? I like to use Meterberry instead of weather. Maybe a Meterberry spot in place of the battery meter?? That would be slick...

Is the Facebook shortcut in the weather version?

Many thanks for working on this....

I'm not very good with Composer yet, so I'm not sure how long it'll take me to figure out how to get that to work out, but I will try.

And yes, all of the files in the original post have been updated with all of the listed shortcuts, Meterberry and Facebook included.

And if I remember correctly, I changed the icon for the weather slot and the profile one as well; maybe you'll like that one more until I'm able to figure out how to get it as you requested.
    01-25-10 11:16 PM
    SWEET - I'll check all the versions out today when I can.

Thanks!!

01-26-10 05:58 AM
    Mmaking that all black theme like you requested isn't as simple as I thought it would be, haha. I haven't forgotten about you though, it just might take a while longer than I thought thanks to school. I'll PM you when I get it done.
    01-27-10 02:24 PM
    No problem my friend... I am rocking the theme you posted though...
    01-27-10 10:58 PM
    Pleeeeease, offer him a ota-host.... In need it....otherwise i must die... :-) Everybody should avoid this... :-) Exactly what i need: red flashing icons, wallpaperfriendly... :-)
    01-28-10 01:53 AM
    Pleeeeease, offer him a ota-host.... In need it....otherwise i must die... :-) Everybody should avoid this... :-) Exactly what i need: red flashing icons, wallpaperfriendly... :-)
    I agree, offer him an ota host please so you will make a lot of people happy!
    01-28-10 02:01 AM
    If I could I would....

It is a really slick theme....

01-28-10 06:44 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD