I sync my 8900 with outlook 2007 regularly. Faced this problem for the first time.

I only sync tasks with outlook. Today I got conflicts during syncing. All the dates on Outlook is one day ahead of the dates in blackberry (for example TaskA has date 10/12/2008 in outlook and 10/11/2008 in blackberry.) I dont know which dates are correct but there seems to be some prob in BB or in outlook.

Has anybody faced the same problem? Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
    01-23-10 01:01 PM
    did the changes take effect in both outlook and bb or one or another. if its just on bb than i would reset the config for sync and do a one way sync to bb, verify the date that on the bb are than correct.
    01-23-10 01:08 PM
    No replies guys??
    01-23-10 03:31 PM
    did the changes take effect in both outlook and bb or one or another. if its just on bb than i would reset the config for sync and do a one way sync to bb, verify the date that on the bb are than correct.
    There is a reply ^ ??

Ihave had some appointments go an hour early on my bb due to some timezone thing :s dont think your problem wil be anything like that
    01-24-10 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD