I switched from Sprint to AT&T, partly due to wanting the 9700 and partly due to wanting better service. I was COMPLETELY lied to about the plan and my corp discount and now my AT%T bill is $60 a month more expensive than what I was paying Sprint and have the same services EXACTLY as I did on Sprint. What are my options? I only switched last week. I need to keep my number ( for biz purposes ) so can I just call Sprint and they will port me back?

Any advice would be great!
    01-22-10 08:30 PM
    You're within your 30days. You'll probably have to pay a restocking fee for the 9700. Let ATT know you're not satisfied with their service and you shouldn't have too many issues. ATT will try like **** to keep you. Be prepared...
    01-23-10 07:16 AM
    Jimmy, you must have been talking about a different AT&T as I called, spoke to someone in the cancellation dept, told them I wasn't happy and wanted to cancel and was advised simply to go back to the store I bought the devices from and they will cancel my services. Then the rep asked me if there was anything else she could do and hung up - she didn't even begin to try to save me.. oh well, at least I'm still in my 30 days and am not stuck in a contract with these guys !
    01-23-10 12:38 PM
    If you need to keep your number, I don't know that I would go to the store and cancel. Just port back to Sprint and that will cancel your account with at&t. Then take your phone(s) back to the at&t store and get your money back less whatever restocking fees they may charge.
    01-23-10 01:07 PM
    what's the plan you're trying to get and what's your discount? I can tell you what your monthly service should run you and let you know if the rep miscalculated or not.
    01-23-10 02:41 PM
    Since you are switching back for money reasons, I just was wondering how was the phone and the service from AT&T you experienced for the last week or so?
    01-25-10 01:31 PM
    yea as stated earlier port your number back to sprint first before you officially cancel with AT&T! don't want to lose that number, bro
    01-25-10 03:30 PM
    How is your bill 60 dollars a month more expensive? You can get unlimited voices at 69.99 + 30 data + 20 unlimited text for a total of 119.99 before your discount and taxes. If you can get all this on Sprint for 69.99 I would go back too.
    01-25-10 03:45 PM
    How is your bill 60 dollars a month more expensive? You can get unlimited voices at 69.99 + 30 data + 20 unlimited text for a total of 119.99 before your discount and taxes. If you can get all this on Sprint for 69.99 I would go back too.
    It is $70 but 450min, any mobile any time, unl. data, unl. text, Sprint TV, Sprint navigation, nights start at 7pm and the best part free upgrades EVERY year.
    01-25-10 09:42 PM
    So I was asking you just didn't like the price? How was the service with AT&T and the Bold 9700 for the time period you used it?
    01-25-10 09:51 PM
    It is $70 but 450min, any mobile any time, unl. data, unl. text, Sprint TV, Sprint navigation, nights start at 7pm and the best part free upgrades EVERY year.
    I get all of this for $59.99 on Sprint + anywhere anytime to any cell phone doesn't matter what carrier.
    01-25-10 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD