Title: Storm vs. Droid vs. (latest smartphone) (can also add iPhone)

Message: I am thinking about getting rid of my Storm because I am already on my (nth - number greater than 3) replacement. The dumb people at (enter carrier) keep sending me the same model as a replacement instead of the (latest smartphone). I heard that the Droid gives its owner magical powers. When will RIM get magical power technology?...c'mon!!! When I bought the Storm, I didn't bother to research it's features or (carrier)'s plans and pricing. I just figured RIM and (carrier name) would change their software and plan to meet my exact requirements whenever I needed them to. I really need you people to convince me to buy the (latest smartphone) because I don't know what I want, nor do I know if I even need a smartphone...I like to visit Hulu and play online games...I don't do any stupid things like email, scheduling, phone calls, document viewing, gps navigation, etc. Also, what model phone will be the last one ever made? I don't want to be stuck with an outdated device. I heard that the Droid updates its hardware OTA...c'mon RIM!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 8455; 01-22-10 at 12:44 PM.
    01-22-10 11:58 AM
    You are a complete moron..... enough said
    01-22-10 12:01 PM
    And what is the point of this?
    01-22-10 01:26 PM
    Pretty funny. This post reeks of sarcasm...I hope!!
    01-22-10 01:46 PM
    That was funny.
    01-22-10 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD