I finally made the switch from the Palm to Blackberry but now I have no clue on what apps i should have. Any suggestions
    01-21-10 02:57 PM
    welcome. how has the transition been? i like poynt. pandora. facebook and myspace if your social networking. there are handfulls of apps, i hope the reply suggestions leads to some favorites
    01-21-10 02:59 PM
    Hi!!! I am also new to the bbworld and I LOVE it!!!! Its the best!!! What kind of apps do u guys recommend?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 03:04 PM
    Welcome to BlackBerry and to CrackBerry.

I recommend QuickLaunch and TwitterBerry. There are lots of other interesting apps depending on how you intend to use your new phone. Check out the CrackBerry App Store BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Themes- Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store for plenty of good ideas.
    01-21-10 03:19 PM
    Pandora is really fun, and a game called nintaii is pretty fun too.

01-21-10 03:32 PM
    Does anybody know how to restore apps from appworld so that if i wipe the device i don't have to install one by one? How come appworld does not seem to keep a record per se of what i have downloaded before and shows nothing under management when i install a new OS build? I even have to download app world every time. Thanks
    01-21-10 03:39 PM
    Does anybody know how to restore apps from appworld so that if i wipe the device i don't have to install one by one? How come appworld does not seem to keep a record per se of what i have downloaded before and shows nothing under management when i install a new OS build? I even have to download app world every time. Thanks
    all you have to do is log in using your paypal and the apps will be there
    01-21-10 03:53 PM
    Thanks! For twitter I use viigo with it! Viigo is really fun

01-21-10 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD