this is a simple version of a theme I'm working on that I'm liking a lot. i thought i'd put it out there and see the feedback i get from it. the full version adds hidden today and a 9 icon verticle hidden side dock with mini icons. simple homescreen on this lite version, just a weather slot. spacebar lauches QuickLaunch and $ launches SMS/MMS.

give it a try and let me know what you think!

Attachment 52414

Attachment 52415

Attachment 52416

4.7 ota:
    http://bit.ly/5MNWzn
    5.0 ota:
    http://bit.ly/6h8Ukn

as always special thanks to webmastir for the ota hosting!
    Last edited by CTthemes; 01-21-10 at 01:52 PM.
    01-21-10 01:42 PM
    Nice! Bring on the full version!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 02:53 PM
    I just downloaded, and I haven't even done a battery pull yet, and the theme is running great! Really nice job! 2 suggestions, though. Are the 2 tabs necessary for msg indicators and weather? I think it might look better moving the msg indicators to the center of the bottom bar and moving the gps indicator next to the battery meter. Thereby, making more room for the weather icon text on the top bar. I like the color scheme for msgs and sms screen. Real nice. I'll be using this for a while!

01-21-10 03:44 PM
    Thanks guys! Yeah the tabs are there to make room for stuff in the full version. Sorry bout that
    01-21-10 03:47 PM
    Thanks guys! Yeah the tabs are there to make room for stuff in the full version. Sorry bout that
    Since I don't need any homescreen navigation, I plan on only using the "Lite" version. Would you take a donation to make one with the changes I suggested?

01-21-10 03:50 PM
    Very nice. Cannot wait to see the full version.

01-21-10 05:25 PM
    Theme is great! will there be a similar lite version without the weather slot? That would be awesome also!

01-21-10 06:13 PM
    I've been running this theme for a little while now. It's REALLY fast! When you hit a button, you're on the next screen before you can take your finger OFF the button! The fastest fade transitions I've seen. Every part of this theme is top notch. And, it's got some cool looking call screens! Well worth giving it a try folks!

01-21-10 06:23 PM
    This is an awesome theme, but when you go to messages could you make the font a little different, maybe a red font or a diff color to make it easier to see with the gray background and also can you make a version without any transitions, that would be awesome. other than that, this theme is great. Clean look, loving the icons. keep up the good work.
    01-21-10 06:44 PM
    Nice theme but i guess I need to wait for full version because I need some icons on home screen. Only problem for me would be that the text is a little too small. Option for meterberry on homescreen battery icon would be sweet as well
    01-21-10 08:17 PM
    Theme has potential. Like the color schemes. Text is too small for me to use though. Have to strain to read the mail headers and the options.
    01-21-10 08:52 PM
    I'm diggin' this theme somethin' fierce. I'm ready for the full version. Do you have an ETA on when it will be available?
    01-21-10 08:58 PM
    I really like this a lot! Great work!
    01-21-10 09:08 PM
    GREAT theme, downloaded this about 5hrs ago, still haven't done a battery pull and my battery is still at a high percentage!
    01-21-10 11:53 PM
    Thanks guys! I'm glad to hear that this theme is going over so well! Full version should be available in the next couple days
    01-22-10 12:14 AM
    Hey everyone - CTthemes was kind enough to let me be one of his themes' testers. Here is some preview of his premium version. It is really a sweet theme. As many mention here, it is super fast with fade transitions.

- Wallpaper friendly
    - Small well designed icons (especially if you are not a fan of the stock icons
    - Hidden vertical dock
    - Hidden Today (accessible to entries from Calendar icon)
    - Weather/Meterberry slot
    - Battery with %
    - Super fast fade transition

When the dock is hidden -

Showing the dock with Hidden Today -

Menu Screen -

Mail -
    Last edited by BrianFTC; 01-22-10 at 10:31 AM.
    01-22-10 10:05 AM
    This theme is pretty cool, works fast. I seen another version, without the tab. Do you still have that one?

01-22-10 10:11 AM
    The more I use this theme the more I like it! Whatever theme you're using now, will most likely seem slo-o-ow compared to this one. I don't have any use for a hidden dock or today, so CTthemes made some slight mods by removing the tabs. Here's my screen...

01-22-10 10:17 AM
    Looking good so far nice smooth look. Can't wait for the complete version. But by all means take your time.
    01-22-10 12:14 PM
    I just noticed something missing with this theme that I think would be a great addition if possible. There is nothing on the home screen to indicate the sounds profile. It would be nice to just glance at the home screen to see which profile you are in. Especially if you change to vibrate and silent alot.
    01-25-10 09:51 AM
    Great job. Very nice. I love the icons the most for me the transitions are a little sluggish, but i havent done a battery pull yet.
    01-25-10 11:53 AM
    Other than free vs. Not free. Is there a difference between premium and free themes?

01-25-10 07:33 PM
    Great theme! I just downloaded it and it is super fast! Haven't even done a battery pull yet..I love this theme!
    01-25-10 07:53 PM
    Very nice! Can't wait for the full version. I like how everything has a set icon and I love simple themes so great job

01-26-10 12:09 AM
    Other than free vs. Not free. Is there a difference between premium and free themes?

I believe the premium version has a hidden dock and the free one does not, other then that, CTthemes is going to need to tell you, or someone else that has paid for the theme
    01-26-10 02:32 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD