I wanna make sure im gonna be able to use the facebook app and other thingd that require BB data plan

thanks
    01-20-10 11:14 PM
    Are you referring to the loyalty plan?
    If so, then no. You will need to add the BlackBerry plan, I haven't checked in awhile but I think the price is $34.99 ?? (don't quote me on that)

In that case you're better off getting the $79.99 unlimited everything plan and that includes BlackBerry data.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 12:05 AM
    I wanna make sure im gonna be able to use the facebook app and other thingd that require BB data plan
    thanks
    The $50 unlimited is minutes only. No internet, no messages.
    01-21-10 02:01 AM
    Ok. Thanks guys. I'm gonna give them a call today

01-21-10 05:33 AM
    your better off with sprint, for 69.99 you get 450 min landlines minutes everything plan, you get unlimited mobile to mobile (on any network), unlim internet, texting, gps, tv and more stuff.... beat that t-crappy service mobile lol
    01-21-10 10:52 PM
    Why do that with Sprint when a 500 minute plan with unlimited texts and web on a bb is $59.99 @ T-Mobile - $10 cheaper and an extra 50 minutes thrown in to boot.

Plus, in my area, Sprint has THE worst cell coverage. T-mobile's is excellent.
    01-21-10 11:40 PM
    your better off with sprint, for 69.99 you get 450 min landlines minutes everything plan, you get unlimited mobile to mobile (on any network), unlim internet, texting, gps, tv and more stuff.... beat that t-crappy service mobile lol
    Where to start with this...

First of all, "gps, tv, and more stuff" are not network services. I suppose GPS is a service with Sprint, because they don't do network-independent GPS. With 8900/9700 the GPS is built in to the hardware.

Secondly, as someone mentioned above, the rate plan isn't that great. It's $10 more for mobile to mobile. Great if you use a ton of minutes to cell phones, which many do. At that point though, pay $79.99 and have unlimited minutes to anyone without worrying if it's a cell phone or not.

Third, service varies and "crappy" is subjective. I had horrible service with Sprint, but you won't find me in the Sprint forums saying "TAKE THAT SPRINT-STUPID-DOODIE-FACE-NEXTEL LOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Finally, "your" is possessive. "You're" is short for "you are"
    01-22-10 02:26 AM
    tmobile has the crappiest overall service in the UNITED STATES, and that's a fact, i know what possessives are, i type that way. tmobile freakin doeskin even have gps, tv, and regardless if their network services or not, they're still offered with the plan, does tmobile offer gps? I'm talking if your network provides GPS, not the freakin phone. Also tmobile has the worst 3G coverage, you guys have the slowest/crappiest internet. I bet you, your still using edge, haha pathetic.
    01-22-10 09:58 AM
    tmobile has the crappiest overall service in the UNITED STATES, and that's a fact
    Perfect. Prove it. Since it's a fact, I'm sure you have proof.

tmobile freakin doeskin even have gps, tv, and regardless if their network services or not, they're still offered with the plan, does tmobile offer gps? I'm talking if your network provides GPS, not the freakin phone.
    I won't get into a debate of whether network GPS or device GPS is better, because it's pointless. Many T-Mobile phones support GPS. TV, as you use it, is simply a video clip sharing service. There are plenty available outside the carrier, so that is a moot point.

Also tmobile has the worst 3G coverage, you guys have the slowest/crappiest internet.
    T-Mobile's HSPA was implemented with 7.2Mbit standard at launch. EVDO Rev A is a 3.1Mbit standard. Simple math. T-Mobile's 3G coverage is less than Sprint's, sure. How many areas that you travel to wouldn't be in that coverage area though? All the major cities and large minor ones are more than covered, so who cares?

i know what possessives are, i type that way.
    You type like you don't know English?

your still using edge
    doeskin
    These, along with your inability to terminate a sentence correctly, answer my above question.
    01-22-10 12:30 PM
    I wouldn't go to Sprint's 69.99 plan. I am calling landlines more now because my friend's VZW phone broke so I have to call his home. With T-Mobile's 79.99, I don't have to worry about the minutes ever.

Plus, I'm not under contract...no etfs, and I can pay for a new phone over several months.

If T-Mobile had the "worst coverage in the US", then how come Sprint people in my area get 1-2 bars at all times? It's even worse where I live too.

Many T-Mobile phones have GPS, which is great. I don't have to rely on some crappy carrier program either, I can download the app of my choice. It's not locked GPS or anything.

And lastly, why is a grammatically-challenged Sprint user coming into here to bash T-Mobile? It's fine if you have a valid question but you don't see me going into your carrier forum with barbed words.

01-22-10 12:39 PM
    tmobile has the crappiest overall service in the UNITED STATES, and that's a fact, i know what possessives are, i type that way. tmobile freakin doeskin even have gps, tv, and regardless if their network services or not, they're still offered with the plan, does tmobile offer gps? I'm talking if your network provides GPS, not the freakin phone. Also tmobile has the worst 3G coverage, you guys have the slowest/crappiest internet. I bet you, your still using edge, haha pathetic.
    Get a life and get your facts straight. You act like you own the company or something. If you don't like them fine, go somewhere else. This question was posted in the T-Mobile forum so if you hate them so bad why are you even in here? You really need something better to do with your time. I have 3 phones, one with T-Mobile , one with Sprint and one is Nextel. 99% of the time the only phone that works is my T-Mobile with 3G coverage. I travel all over the country for work and have the same experience everywhere I go, sprint/Nextel 1 bar, T-Mobile 5 bars.

01-22-10 06:19 PM
    One final point not mentioned was mobile to mobile minutes. The 59.99 plan from tmo includes unlimited mobile to mobile. So it really is you are paying less for the same plan, more features, better (less restricted) devices, and better service.

01-23-10 06:42 AM
    One final point not mentioned was mobile to mobile minutes. The 59.99 plan from tmo includes unlimited mobile to mobile. So it really is you are paying less for the same plan, more features, better (less restricted) devices, and better service.

That mobile to mobile is only with T-mo. customers. Sprint's "any mobile, anytime" is to ANY mobile phone. Big difference.
    01-23-10 03:11 PM
    All I can say is T-Mobile in my area has great network coverage. It doesn't matter where I am, I have full 3G Network. AND they don't keep extending our contract without concent, and have wonderful customer service.

Sprint had kept extending our service contract because we wanted to switch over to T-mobile until we had our lawyer contact them, Sprint stopped extending our contract..
    01-25-10 12:31 AM
    This is kind of in the same topic [I hope], yeah the $50 [even more plan?] won't work...but here's a question to everyone..

Would T-Mobile's Even More Plus 500 Talk + Text + Web work the same way like if I was to get the Blackberry Data plan[GPS, internet, etc]?
    Here's a link to it if you need some more info...

Unsupported Browser
    01-25-10 01:23 AM
    This is kind of in the same topic [I hope], yeah the $50 [even more plan?] won't work...but here's a question to everyone..

Would T-Mobile's Even More Plus 500 Talk + Text + Web work the same way like if I was to get the Blackberry Data plan[GPS, internet, etc]?
    Here's a link to it if you need some more info...

Unsupported Browser
    The Web portion of the plan covers any devices, including a BB
    01-25-10 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD