Says not available....anyone have any suggestions?
    01-20-10 08:32 PM
    If you click on the down arrow do you get any options? Have you looked at GMail to see if they have any FAQ's or Help?
    01-20-10 09:49 PM
    only option was save...I deleted the account and re added it and it works again. I didn't think it would because sending service books and a reboot didn't help. weird...
    01-20-10 09:51 PM
    Mine has never worked. I've created a thread and made some posts about how poorly this feature works.
    01-20-10 10:15 PM
    This may point to BES functionallity, I have the same option in my Calendar and a little research told me this is for use with BES instead of BIS.

It seems you also need OS 5.0 to support this feature.

Maybe your carrier didn't upgrade their servers to BIS 2.8 yet? At least that is what mine did.
    Last edited by JunkieXP; 01-21-10 at 05:54 AM.
    01-21-10 05:26 AM
    I have Verizon Wireless, logged into VZW BIS, and checked the sync contacts. It performed the sync to my gmail account and my contacts have been a complete mess ever since. Is seemed like there was a complete copy and jumble performed. I have my work information in seemingly everyone's contact info. My name appears more than 10 times as separate contacts. Basically, my address book is a complete disaster. My recommendation is if you have a gmail account that you are trying to sync, stick with Google Sync.
    01-21-10 12:18 PM
    Interesting, RIM wouldn't implement such a function if it's a total disaster. Do they?

Wondering why they bring out such a feature if there already is a great solution for it, that works.

(I Lost about 20% of my contacts when I start using Google Sync, so this isn't instantly great as well).
    01-21-10 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD