Back again with Foppa 14 and Foppa 15. Similar functionality.

FEATURES:

Eight user-defined home screen apps. Two in the top banner ideally-suited for your Weather App and MeterBerry.

Three more top-dock buttons:
    - Time > Calendar
    - Notifications > Messages
    - Signal Meter > Manage Connections

Several built-in hot keys (must disable dial from home screen):
    - Space bar launches QuickLaunch
    - $ key launches SMS
    - t key launches Clock
    - y key launches the clock

Custom or Precision icons

Battery pull is recommended.

Foppa 14 is designed for OS 5.0

Notes:
    With the official 5.0.0.419 OS, the resized banner icons will update properly.
    Signal meter is under notifications.
    Battery meter is above notifications.

Precisions Icons (theme wallpaper shown)

Foppa 14 Naked (personal wallapper shown). No bottom dock and battery meter above notifications.

Foppa 14 Download -- OS 5.0

Custom Icons

Clear (no today): 14C Clear OTA

Hidden Today: 14C Today OTA

Naked (no bottom dock or today): 14C Naked OTA

Naked with Hidden Today (no bottom dock): 14C Naked Today OTA

Precision Icons

Clear (no today): 14 Clear OTA

Hidden Today: 14 Today OTA

Naked (no bottom dock or today): 14 Naked OTA

Naked with Hidden Today (no bottom dock): 14 Naked Today OTA

Foppa 15 is designed for OS 4.7, but will work with OS 5.0. It has been redesigned and now includes a top banner clock button.

Foppa 15 Naked -- no bottom dock

Foppa 15 Download -- OS 4.7 or 5.0

Custom Icons

Clear (no today): 15C Clear OTA

Hidden Today: 15C Today OTA

Naked (no bottom dock): 15C Naked OTA

Naked with Hidden Today: 15C Naked Today OTA

Precision Icons

Clear (no today): 15 Clear OTA

Hidden Today: 15 Today OTA

Naked (no bottom dock): 15 Naked OTA

Naked with Hidden Today: 15 Naked Today OTA

I am by no means a theme professional. This one works great on my phone and I wanted to share. Hope it works great for you as well. Let me know if you have any issues or questions and I'll do what I can.

Enjoy!

If you enjoy this theme, please consider donating:
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 11-14-11 at 09:43 PM.
    Mr.Monty likes this.
    01-20-10 06:04 PM
    I am trying to be the first on my block but gmail is not receiving the link I just sent myself!!!
    01-20-10 06:15 PM
    I have never used any of your themes but I love Foppa 15. Thanks for a really solid one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 06:37 PM
    Can't wait to try it out.
    01-20-10 06:37 PM
    Looks great! Did I somehow miss Foppa 12 and 13?

01-20-10 06:58 PM
    Downloading now, will report back shortly. From the screenshots it looks really cool, Foppa...
    01-20-10 07:04 PM
    Once again great job. I always get excited when I see a new Foppa theme. Putting it on my 8900 now. Thanks.

01-20-10 07:07 PM
    Hi - I love 14! Great theme. One question, on the application list screen, can you center the clock so it doesn't change positions when you go from the today screen to the application list? Thanks!

01-20-10 07:07 PM

I think that might be the Foppa Storm versions
    01-20-10 07:08 PM
    Awesome work as usual!!!

01-20-10 07:10 PM

Foppa 12 is still sitting on my laptop 90% complete. Foppa Storm is 13.

Hi - I love 14! Great theme. One question, on the application list screen, can you center the clock so it doesn't change positions when you go from the today screen to the application list? Thanks!
    Normally I'm anal about this and make sure everything on the home screen lines up with the app screen. But sinc eI have the date on the home screen and not on the app screen, I felt was OK to move it slightly in order to center the date vertically on the app screen.
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 01-20-10 at 07:15 PM.
    01-20-10 07:13 PM
    Dang Foppa! I think you made a version for everyone's taste! Very pleased and will be downloading 15 shortly. Thanks for your time and effort!
    01-20-10 07:23 PM
    Here's what I have so far, I have BerryWeather to display the thermometer in the notifications area and it is not showing. The transitions look fine and so do the menu and main screen fonts. The banner is still pretty dark, I also noticed that the icons stay permanently highlighted. I do like the layout though, very cool and different. I will let you know if I come across anything else...

01-20-10 07:42 PM
    I have BerryWeather to display the thermometer in the notifications area and it is not showing.
    Interesting. I had issues with notifications on Foppa Storm. They weren't working for some and were fine for others. I'm using the same Theme Builder I always have, so I have no idea why they suddenly dont work for people.

I see another interesting quirk people have posted about in the theme develpers forum. Look at the 3G in my Foppa 15 screen shot compared to the 1XEV in yours. I positioned the text based on what it looks like for me, but yours comes out a little higher than I'd like. RIM doesn't make it easy.

How do you get the signal meter to work?
    I'm not exactly sure what this means, but a reminder that the signal meter in Foppa 14 is the bars running under the notifications.
    Last edited by Foppa_21; 01-20-10 at 07:59 PM.
    01-20-10 07:56 PM
    Here's what I have so far, I have BerryWeather to display the thermometer in the notifications area and it is not showing.
    Same thing here.
    01-20-10 07:58 PM

I don't have a battery status program (MeterBerry, etc.), and although I plan to someday get one, the boss is not real supportive of supporting my 'berry habit right now, so it will wait. That being said, that is the only thing I miss with this, some sort of way knowing what the battery status is on the home screen.

Great Work - as usual!

EDIT: Scratch all that - I got MeterBerry. Now the theme is PERFECT! The screen captures are of both 14 and 15. NOTE: Foppa, I don't seem to have the 1XEV vs 3G issue you mentioned in a an earlier post. M 1XEV seems to be right where it belongs. Is it? And, for the 3G icon - you are using an hybrid of .419, correct? Which one?

Thanks again for the effort - Terrific Theme!
    Last edited by Blackfeet; 01-21-10 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Got the program I needed . . .
    01-20-10 08:08 PM
    Let me know what you think about this, Foppa. What if you kept the banner with the features it has, try to make it as translucent as you can and make a version without a bottom dock period? All people have to do is hit the menu key to access other applications that are not available in the banner on the main screen. It will also keep the size of the theme down and run smoother in my opinion...
    01-20-10 08:09 PM
    Thanks Foppa!!! Another great addition to your already impressive line of themes!!!
    01-20-10 08:26 PM
    Great work Foppa! I think I've finally found a keeper! Thanks!

01-20-10 08:31 PM
    Same thing here.
    Same here. In fact, I am not getting any notifications at all on foppa 14 for OS5 (custom icons).
    01-20-10 08:40 PM
    Let me know what you think about this, Foppa. What if you kept the banner with the features it has, try to make it as translucent as you can and make a version without a bottom dock period? All people have to do is hit the menu key to access other applications that are not available in the banner on the main screen. It will also keep the size of the theme down and run smoother in my opinion...
    Hmmm. Feels like Foppa16.

01-20-10 08:44 PM
    For anyone having issues with notifications, please include you exact OS version. They work as intended on my hybridized 5.0.0.419

01-20-10 08:46 PM
    For anyone having issues with notifications, please include you exact OS version. They work as intended on my hybridized 5.0.0.419

notifications are not working for me on 4.7.1.61
    01-20-10 08:52 PM
    Hmmm. Feels like Foppa16.
    I'm game, keep it simple, you either want the dock or you don't. I'll be around my friend, see ya soon...
    01-20-10 08:52 PM
    notifications are not working for me on 4.7.1.61
    No notifications on 5.0.0.230
    01-20-10 08:57 PM
308 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD