I know there are a million of these threads but I am so excited I wanted to share. I just became a Blackberry Samurai!

I just backed up device & 3rd party apps
    Wiped it with JL_cmder
    Loaded OS 5.0.0.419
    Restored my data
    Restored my 3rd party apps

Now I am ready to Rock n Roll!
    No problems with any of the procedures.

Now I will finally get to see what OS 5 is all about and if VZR ever releases an official 5 OS I will be ready to Rock It!

Woot!!!!
    01-20-10 04:34 PM
    Wooty woot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 04:43 PM
    Congrats. Now go get you a hybrid and play, play, play!

01-20-10 05:07 PM
    Congrats....nice job. See how easy it is?
    01-20-10 05:11 PM
    Lol I got my tour and the NEXT DAY I loaded 5.0 on it lol and it only took that long cuz I didn't have enough time the first day, one week later, no problems at all!

01-20-10 05:25 PM
    Congrats....nice job. See how easy it is?
    Actually...yes NOW I SEE! LOL. Funny it really was easy. I appreciate all the tutorials on Crackberry. I would have never have figured out how to do these things the right way with out them.
    01-20-10 06:17 PM
    If only everyone did what you did...read the tutorials, understood the process, and then did it on their own, like most of us do. Instead of starting new threads in the wrong forum that already have 1000 answers. Thank you and have fun!

01-21-10 07:53 AM
    If only everyone did what you did...read the tutorials, understood the process, and then did it on their own, like most of us do. Instead of starting new threads in the wrong forum that already have 1000 answers. Thank you and have fun!

x2...

good job OP! Very simple process that a lot of people cant seem to do to good
    01-21-10 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD