just in time to get psyched for the next and final season of my favorite show LOST.

just tweaked a couple of my themes and added some LOST imagery.

custom battery and signal meters. spacebar/quicklaunch. scroll ball click for messages.

OTA here

thanks enjoy!
    01-20-10 03:36 PM
    100 views and no comments? I just wonder what you guys think of this.
    01-22-10 02:29 PM
    Looks good to me
    01-22-10 02:48 PM
    Looks great but no icons on the home screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 06:55 PM
    Really what icons do u need?

Scrollball click opens messages and spacebar quiclaunch does the rest. If u need more the menu button does the rest. I also think weather icons are overrated.

Icons just clutter the home screen.

01-23-10 03:24 AM
    I love it! I turned off the "dial from home screen" and use all of the shortcuts plus the Quicklaunch. I use Weatherbug Elite so I always have the temp icon on the main screen. Ty so much for making this as I love the show!

01-23-10 07:09 AM
    I really like the way you put this together....great look. The meter and signal bars is ingenius!

Can you post the home wallpaper so that I can use it with BerryWeather?

I wouldn't mind if you changed the list color font to something darker...or even simply swapped the font color with the highlight color (and adjust the light color to be a bit brighter). Just suggestions....

Thanks for a great theme!
    01-23-10 08:42 AM
    Really what icons do u need?

Scrollball click opens messages and spacebar quiclaunch does the rest. If u need more the menu button does the rest. I also think weather icons are overrated.

Icons just clutter the home screen.

I have to agree. However I do like having a weather and profiles icons for the info. Other then then that it's just easier to use the quick keys or quicklaunch.
    01-23-10 09:33 AM
    here's the WP. thanks for the replies guys. I dont have much time to work on themes, I hadnt made any for a while before this one so I cant really make any changes at the moment.

If youre a fan of this type of theme check out my other themes KGS_Glow and Glow2. they can be found in this forum.
    01-25-10 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD