OTA

I have created a them that is simple, sleek and functional.
    I just kind of created it in my spare time enjoy....

Press the blackberry orb on the bottom left to bring up the app screen dock.

Pressing the clock shows the clock, top left activates the profiles, message indicators in the middle-top activates messages, date activates the calendar, bottom middle activates quicklaunch.

If you tap, not click the screen anywhere else it shows the hidden dock. Tap again to make it hide.

There is a search (mini icon) on the top right, if you click this you will open searchit. GREAT APP...I know that some wont like this, but that's the way I like it. Just grab it, the theme is free and the app is only $2.50 :-).

Tap the date or messages icons to view the hidden today.
    I am a school teacher, so I don't have a lot of time to mod this but I figured I'd share. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!
    ENJOY!
    Brandon

***MAN, THIS WEBSITE MAKES THESE PICTURES LOOK BAD, THE THEME HAS A VERY CLEAN SHINY LOOK. I PROMISE, I'M VERY PICKY :-)
    Last edited by branon9530; 01-20-10 at 06:54 AM.
    01-20-10 06:49 AM
    I love it, but it seems to lock up using the menu. if I open a menu to say move an icon or delete an email, it opens fine with the nice animation, I select what I want to do and then it locks up for a second and just closes. no pretty animation. other than that its my favorite!
    01-20-10 09:28 AM
    Really? I just opened it and moved and icon in the app menu and all was fine. I would do a battery pull and if that doesnt help, i'd reload the theme and it should be fine. I'm glad that you like it.
    01-20-10 09:36 AM
    Wow first theme to integrate SearchIt Very nice!
    01-20-10 02:11 PM
    Vote from me...I like your theme alot however one thing is there any way that instead of utilizing the SearchIt function you could incorporate the Google Search Function instead. I like SearchIt but GoogleSearch takes less space and I know alot of people use it. Other than that awesome theme love the concept.
    01-20-10 02:56 PM
    01-20-10 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD