Here's a little theme I like to call "PURITY"

You can find more information about it here:
    ZPPlus | Shop

The 5 icons at the top are:
    Mail, Browser, SMS, Profiles, and Contacts.
    (They highlight blue when you hover over them!)

I just want to ask before I release it:
    Do you like it? Would you use it? Would you purchase it for a low price, and would you like to see more of my work?

Also, some of you may remember some of my other themes I have made a while back.

If I get some decent feedback on this one, I'll upload them all and everyone get them!
    Last edited by pankirk; 01-24-10 at 09:27 PM.
    01-19-10 08:15 PM
    def a nice theme me personally i dnt like paying for anything to many other thing to buy but others def would and yea id love to see more of your creation tho im not familiar with any of your others so post a link or something and ill check those out, anyway great looking theme man
    01-19-10 08:27 PM
    Hi Ross!
    Thanks for the reply and the feedback!

Unfortunately, all of my other themes were posted months ago and finding them would be sort of... tedious.

Thanks again
    -P
    01-19-10 08:35 PM
    If this theme were black/grey color-highlight dominant (and had or has a weatherapp slot in the notification area, as well as QL/media shortcuts) I'd use it exclusively on my work Tour. I'm like the other guy though - not too fond of paying for themes, as there are too many out there.

Very nice looking, clean theme though. I can tell you put a lot of work into it.
    01-19-10 08:54 PM
    It looks very clean. If you made those icons at the top user defined, you would probably sell more themes. I know that a lot of people have a hard time paying for a theme that uses the default icons. Have you considered changing those also?
    01-19-10 09:35 PM
    Hi people.
    Thanks for all the feedback. I know users aren't interested in purchasing anything online, but I'm looking to sell most of my stuff at .99c. I don't think it's right to charge $20.00 for some graphics.

As for the colours go, I'll probably come up with some other themes based on some suggestions posted here.

And for the customizable icons? I'll look into it. Hopefully composer allows you to do so!

Thanks again,
    -P
    01-19-10 09:53 PM
    Looks great!
    I generally don't buy themes, but will make donations.

I really like the style and the not too light and not too dark look.
    I personally like the OEM icons and never mind them when in a 3rd party theme but I could see people not wanting to pay money for a theme in which the icons are stock.

One suggestion that others have mentioned would be to make the small icons on the homescreen changable by the user and add an app slot to the notifications area.

Also since there are minimal icons on the home screen maybe add some hot spots and short cuts.
    Date=Calendar app
    Time= Clock app
    Signal Meter=Manage Connections
    Battery= About Screen, Status or maybe Meter Berry
    Spacebar=Quicklaunch

Just a suggestion for the icons and I don't know if they are available for use by anyone but there's a theme called New Age that has some killer icons. I just re dl'd it a few minutes ago simply because the icons are so nice.

Here it is...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...b-tour-363304/

Other than that I have been pretty fond of some of the different Google Icons out there.

Look forward to seeing more of your work!
    01-20-10 07:27 AM
    Hi all!

Thanks again for all of the replies!
    I'll see what I can do to come up with a better-looking theme. Because of school, work, and other projects, I can't promise I can roll out something new anytime soon.

Thanks again,
    -P
    01-21-10 02:19 PM
    I'm not a fan of themes with well, boxes in the middle lol but that goes for all of them! I like clean simple themes without a cluttered home I think your banner looks FABULOUS though!! It looks very clean and neat. I'd definitely use it (:
    01-22-10 09:01 PM
    I don't like paying for themes either. But I think your theme is great. The icons are different (in a good way). The battery icon is the best. I just think there is too much space in that box next to the clock. But other then that its good. I would definitely have it on my phone
    01-23-10 04:15 AM
    p.s : make the homescreen icons used defined
    01-23-10 04:16 AM
    Hi thanks for the reply!

I have been fiddling with composer and I found out that it's impossible to have the icons user defined.

Sorry =(
    01-24-10 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD