I went from a BB Bold 9000 great phone wanted a full size screen for media purposes to the Iphone 3GS. Never really liked the Iphone, then I switched to Verizon for the Droid about a month ago. Don't really see all the pro's of it. I just switched over the weekend to the Storm 2. I can't believe how much I like this phone. It does everything I need. flawlessly. Many of the apps on the Droid worked inconsistently. Everything I put on the storm works great. On the Droid if I got an MMS I needed to pull the battery everytime to get it to play, no matter what Verizon did to fix it wouldn't work. Again the Storm 2 not an issue. I am glad they have fixed all the past problems since I really like the Blackberry OS. Anyway happy to be back.
    01-19-10 06:01 PM
    Thanks for coming back
    01-19-10 06:23 PM
    I was seriously considering a switch to the 3Gs after four years of BlackBerry for my upgrade, then I keep reading about peepa like yourself who tried the latest greatest, only to return to Berry. getting a 9700 tomorrow!
    01-19-10 06:24 PM
    Welcome back!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 06:41 PM
    I use to be on AT&T. I switched back and forth from the 3gs to the bold. Now I'm on Verizon and use the Storm 2. I'm in the process of finding a Curve for Verizon. I wish I could use my AT&T Bold, but thats not gonna happen. I spend more time spell checking with my storm than actually typing. Cant wait to have an actual Keyboard to type on.
    Believe me, I'm committed to BB, But I need a REAL keyboard.
    01-19-10 06:47 PM
    Welcome back to the fold.
    01-19-10 06:50 PM
    Welcome back. I did what you did. Went for the iphone 3GS than came back to Verizon with the Droid Eric and had to have my BlackBerry back. So welcome back.

01-19-10 07:35 PM
    Storm2's are the way to go!

01-19-10 07:51 PM
    welcome back

I went from a curve 8330 to a palm treo 755.. i went immediately back to the curve less than a month later.

Now I'm on storm 2 and life is good
    01-19-10 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD