-----

How do I download the following Site to come up when I want the Weather? Is there a way to have an Icon for it, or do I have to call up the Browser, which seems to take forever to load?

Denver, Colorado (80002) Conditions & Forecast : Weather Underground

Thanks

-----
    06-04-08 12:52 PM
    I would honestly download weatherbug. Just make sure you get the free version. It is wonderful, I love it. There are two icons: One is a cute little bug that displays the temperature (I keep this one on my homescreen) and the other is an icon that you can click to give you your forecast. The buggie icon also keeps you up to date on alerts. Absolutely wonderful program!!!
    06-04-08 12:55 PM
    You could dowload BBweather.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 12:56 PM
    I would honestly download weatherbug. Just make sure you get the free version. It is wonderful, I love it. There are two icons: One is a cute little bug that displays the temperature (I keep this one on my homescreen) and the other is an icon that you can click to give you your forecast. The buggie icon also keeps you up to date on alerts. Absolutely wonderful program!!!
    I've never found this one. I found one called Weatherbug Direct that had two icons but they never did squat automatically and didn't show the temp or anything. Currently I have the one that asks for activation, but it also shows radar maps, etc.
    06-04-08 01:00 PM
    06-04-08 01:05 PM
    km - That's weird. Try the link noroll posted. Mine works great - the little bug even flashes red when there is a new alert in my area, and you can set the intervals at which it updates the temp/etc. Mine is set for every 10 minutes so I'm always up to date on the weather.
    06-04-08 01:08 PM
    I love weather eye- go here, and scroll down to the weather eye OTA link:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    06-04-08 01:11 PM
    Just went and grabbed weatherbug...very nice!
    06-04-08 01:16 PM
    Thanks for the links.
    06-04-08 01:25 PM
    ah ha! At the time I was using a non-Dimension theme, and it requires you use a Dimension theme to work entirely correct.
    06-04-08 01:27 PM
    +1 for weatherbug...

its free, and i love being able to loook at my phone to see what the temperature is outside without having to do anything, for a free program, you cant get any better than that on the BB platform
    06-04-08 01:28 PM
    ah ha! At the time I was using a non-Dimension theme, and it requires you use a Dimension theme to work entirely correct.
    Ta da!!

Chaz..... I win. Weatherbug is sooo much better than Weathereye. Pfft.
    06-04-08 01:29 PM
    noroll thanks for the link, i was using weathereye, but this weatherbug is a lot cooler
    06-04-08 01:29 PM
    You can get weather on your BlackBerry
    main screen from >browser>home page>
    scroll down to topic-weather then download from there

06-04-08 01:36 PM
    Did you find out a way to add an icon to the desktop? I think the best weather application has been defined.
    06-04-08 01:46 PM
    I was using weather eye as well!!!
    Thanks for the tips folks!
    06-04-08 01:50 PM
    -----

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

I just downloaded from the WEATHERBUG Link given above and I LOVE IT! It is currently 62 degrees in Denver today, for a high of 73 and a low of 43 for those of you who need and want to know, compliments of ME who is smart enough to have just downloaded this marvelous program!!!

-----
    06-04-08 02:05 PM
    -----

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

I just downloaded from the WEATHERBUG Link given above and I LOVE IT! It is currently 62 degrees in Denver today, for a high of 73 and a low of 43 for those of you who need and want to know, compliments of ME who is smart enough to have just downloaded this marvelous program!!!

-----
    Scottsdale, AZ:

High: 850 degrees
    Low: Don't you wish...
    06-04-08 03:44 PM
    @ jenaywins
    Fine - I switched..... lol
    06-04-08 03:45 PM
    @ jenaywins
    Fine - I switched..... lol
    Welcome to the cool kids' side.
    06-04-08 03:54 PM
    Weatherbug doesn't seem to show me any info unless I click on it. Is this because I'm using my tmobile zen theme?

06-04-08 04:41 PM
    -----

Scottsdale, AZ:

High: 850 degrees
    Low: Don't you wish...
    That's too funny. Not. But I had to laugh. I USED to live there...was a nurse at Luke AFB. It was 120 when I drove into town for my first assignment and I thought I was gonna die! Back in Colorado now.

I hope you survive

-----
    06-04-08 04:52 PM
    I am with Chaz, i had weather eye and after reading this thread i switched.
    06-04-08 05:03 PM
    The only thing that bugs me (no pun intended) is that is has 2 icons. Why couldn't they just have everything into 1?
    06-04-08 05:15 PM
    -----

Uh oh....ummm...you know how when you're on those sites and they ask if you accept the Terms of Agreement and they're too long to read so you just say 'yes'? Well, I did and now I'm getting Weather alerts and I think I read somewhere that costs $2.99 a month. Did I do that?

-----
    06-04-08 08:58 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD