Hello there, I own a blackberry bold 9700 and i was wondering, which app and how to show the temperature on my home screen like the pic below, thanks in advance for the help

01-19-10 07:06 AM
    Berryweather,also known as Beweather in BB App world.
    01-19-10 07:12 AM
    Berryweather......I know the paid app does. I'm not sure about their free version.
    01-19-10 07:17 AM
    I have to agree with redline80: BerryWeather/ BeWeather is a great app for you home screen weather. You can also set it up to display weather for 9 cities as well (not on the home screen).
    Weatherbug also shows the temperature but unlike Berryweather it's free. I personally prefer Berryweather.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    SimpleWeather will also do this... Its only 3 bucks i think.
    01-19-10 07:20 AM
    I use the weather network app... Its free and I find it gives me all the info I needed.

Just yesterday I downloaded the ONYXia Version 2 theme which will show the weather on the top in the middle (have to put the app into the 18th slot of the application page)

This theme is found here on crackberry and made by Vincetheprince. I am in love with this theme... It is very well made and looks so clean! Can't believe he just gives it away (although I am not complaining!)

Hope this helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 08:05 AM
    Thank you for all the help
    01-19-10 08:18 AM
    You could also do this with any weather app that shows the weather conditions on the icon with a weather theme.
    01-19-10 08:27 AM
    Berryweather !
    And now there is a free version as well, which also has the option to set one of the locations on the home screen

http://crackberry.com/berryweather-f...erry-app-world
    01-19-10 11:50 AM
    Hello there, I own a blackberry bold 9700 and i was wondering, which app and how to show the temperature on my home screen like the pic below, thanks in advance for the help

Don't mean to hijack, but can someone tell me what theme that is, and where I can get it?
    01-19-10 12:04 PM
    Bump...

Wow! 251 views, and no assistance from the brilliant minds here in the Crackberry community?! I can't perform a "pic" search unfortunately, so I still would appreciate any assistance if possible.

TIA.
    01-19-10 05:56 PM
    looks like a paid bold theme.

ot: bbweather (not beWeather) is free and shows the weather condition/temp on homescreen
    01-19-10 06:41 PM
    looks like a paid bold theme.
    LOL. Yeah, I just wish someone could help out with a name. It would make it easier to find. I just don't really want to hijack someone else's thread, but the answer to the OP's question was already posted several times, and I cant seem to find it in the themes section.

ot: bbweather (not beWeather) is free and shows the weather condition/temp on homescreen
    Just so you know BeWeather DOES have a FREE version on AppWorld that can be used in any theme with an on screen weather slot.

BTW... Great user name!
    01-19-10 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD