I live in chicago, zip code 60626. Why is it that no matter what I cannot find one single boost mobile retailer near me?

Not to mention when i look at the new blackberry 8330 they offer on their website it keeps saying "Coming Soon".

Tried time and time again to get a live rep through boosts customer service number and thats a lost cause unless you're already a customer with an account!!!

How do I buy a blackberry 8330, boost branded, for boost mobile, for $249, and get the official service for $60 a month? Again I live in chicago, and I have tried zipcodes for NYC, LA, and such and still have no luck.

I do not want BoostBerry, I repeat, DO NOT want BoostBerry.

Thanks IN advance,

John
    01-18-10 07:50 PM
    You can also get Boost at the Sprint stores in my area.
    01-18-10 07:53 PM
    Ummmm....ok...taken right off the boost website with the zip u provided here.

01-18-10 08:20 PM
    Have you thought about getting BoostBerry?
    01-18-10 10:12 PM
    Ummmm....ok...taken right off the boost website with the zip u provided here.

Those places only list for Re-Boost and do not have the BB8330 in stock. The zip code search for the BB is not pulling up anything for most metropolitan cities or in between as of now.
    01-19-10 07:10 PM
    h ttp://ww w.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3977119
    01-22-10 02:45 PM
    i got mine at sprint store on diversey clark
    02-09-10 12:39 PM
    eitehr ebay, or travel to another city. try a local craigslist.
    02-09-10 01:14 PM
    I would try every Radio Shack in your area. Everyone by me carries it.Though I do notice alot of other Boost retailers do not have the Boost-branded 8330,at least not yet.
    02-09-10 02:58 PM
    I've seen Best Buy carry Boost Mobile phones, why not try there? If they do have it there you can set up your account online.
    02-09-10 03:12 PM
    yeah screw boost mobile. I could never even speak to a customer service rep because i wasnt an existing customer. I'll continue to pay 30 more a month with verizon and use my blackberry tour....

boost mobile is GHETTO. good for those who cannot afford vzw or atnt.....
    02-10-10 10:06 AM
    I got mine from Radio Shack. The store I went to had two in stock but couldn't sell it to me because they said they had to activate the phone in store before I left but the Boost Mobile website was down to update my handset. In order to get the phones at a good wholesale price, they needed the credit. Needless to say I was on the phone in the store with Boost who said they could sell me the phone and I could activate it when I got home. Radio Shack wouldn't budge and so I left empty handed

I went to another Radio Shack located in a mall about 6 miles from the first store and explained what I had been told by the other store. They asked me if I was an existing Boost customer and I told them I was. They said "OK, no problem" and sold me the phone.
    02-10-10 11:49 AM
    yeah screw boost mobile. I could never even speak to a customer service rep because i wasnt an existing customer. I'll continue to pay 30 more a month with verizon and use my blackberry tour....

boost mobile is GHETTO. good for those who cannot afford vzw or atnt.....
    Boost Mobile is NOT ghetto. Once again, if you weren't a close friend of mine....

Anyways, Boost Mobile is the best thing to hit the market in a long time. Just because they were advertising to the "gangsters" in 2003, doesn't mean they're ghetto in 2010.

Good marketing now, good phone selection (finally), and nationwide support.

I will have a Boost official Curve sometime in the future. It just matters when.

And John, check the freakin RadioShack website (like I told you to WEEKS ago)

RIM BlackBerry� 8330 No-Contract Phone for Boost Mobile™ - RadioShack.com

It's in stock in EVERY RadioShack listed in Chicago's overpriced area, and SOLD OUT online.

Do your homework.

Good for those that can't afford Verizon or AT&T? Really???? I pay 100+ a month for VerizonWireless, am the only one working between me and the fiance and baby, pay HELLA bills, just dropped hella cash into a nice SUV. What if I CHOOSE not to pay 100+ a month, and pay only 60 no matter how much I go over minutes, text, mms, etc? That 40+ bucks is more fuel for the Envoy. Or more food for Miranda & Addy. Or more drinks when you come to Macomb and we hit the FORUM.

MO BANG FO BUCK
    Last edited by baker954; 02-25-10 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Correcting John's ignorance
    02-25-10 04:40 AM
    Haha such a funny post. GHETTO? Get a clue. Boost is in no way GHETTO...and your smart-a** comment about people not being able to afford Verizon or AT&T...what a joke. I've had both of them, and Boost/Sprint's service beats the **** out of both of them. I got rid of Verizon's lame *** service about 6 months ago and am so happy that I did.
    03-31-10 11:07 AM
    Man with discounts my Sprint Bill is $150.00 for four phones... Is boost cheaper than that???
    03-31-10 11:19 AM
    60$ a month. I paid $140.00 through a metro/boost/cricket blah blah dealer brand spankin new out of the box. made some trades tho. regardless, cheap.
    03-31-10 01:12 PM
    any one know up to what size of memory card can you put in the 8330 curve. more less what does the phone support up to
    03-31-10 01:46 PM
    Is anyone else having text, call problems with this phone?

I got this last weekend and sometimes when I text the other person doesnt get the text I sent. over and over.

also, when I'm on the phone, it seems as if I cant even hear the other person really. Whether the volume is on high, or on low.
    03-31-10 02:54 PM
    Man with discounts my Sprint Bill is $150.00 for four phones... Is boost cheaper than that???
    lmao..who are you talking to?
    04-01-10 01:33 PM
    Is anyone else having text, call problems with this phone?

I got this last weekend and sometimes when I text the other person doesnt get the text I sent. over and over.

also, when I'm on the phone, it seems as if I cant even hear the other person really. Whether the volume is on high, or on low.
    Sounds like a defective device to me. Haven't really heard of the Berry's having this type of problem with Boost Mobile. You may want to return it and have the place you bought it replace the phone.
    04-02-10 07:38 AM
    I am having no problems with texts or call quality. I HAVE started having issues with it doing random resets! Getting a bit anoying.
    04-02-10 07:44 AM
    I was able to get my Berry at a Radioshack. Every Shack in my area had these in stock. Of course I live in MI, so can't speak for Chicago.

As for problems, since this device runs OS 5.0 it runs out of memory quickly, so be judicious about which apps and themes you download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 07:58 AM
    whitestang86 ha, give me a phone number where i can talk to a real person for boost mobile then....
    04-02-10 10:22 AM
    whitestang86 ha, give me a phone number where i can talk to a real person for boost mobile then....
    Hmm...just listen to the prompts. Try pressing 5 then 0. Pretty simple actually.
    04-06-10 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD