Introducing Jawbone ICON™ The World’s First Intelligent Headset: Products Page

Just ordered one myself.
    Always been a bigfan of Jawbone and have worked.
    It's a big larger, but the voice tones is a great plus.
    01-18-10 07:25 PM
    I got one this morning from the local Verizon store and I freaking love it. I upgraded from the Jawbone 2 and the difference is pretty big. The Sound quality is MUCH better and it sounds better via the bone than it does through my 9700. I like that I can also charge it via my phone charger. Guess now I can use my old jawbone for my PS3 lol. Jawbone out did their self in this edition and now I can't wait to see what they have in store for the future. I give this set a solid 4 stars out of 5 so far. No cons except that Verizon here only offered one kind which I love being the thinker but I would of loved to seen the other ones in person since the thinker is much sexier in person than it is on the websites,pictures, and videos.
    01-18-10 09:49 PM
    I have the Jawbone earcandy now I have another one to think about? I like this model and it has been perfect and I got such a good deal on it too. it was on sale and along with my corporate discount. I think I will hold off and see how it goes.
    Mine may not "talk" when the battery is low, but I do hear a beep. It is comfortable too and the noise cancellation is awesome. But have seen it and looks way cool
    01-18-10 10:19 PM
    Man I am so hyped up about this headset. Does anyone know when it will come to Canada? I might just have to get it off eBay or ship it from US if I can't take the wait!!
    01-19-10 11:45 AM
    Will these be sold in AT&T stores?? I bought my Jawbone from there because I get a discount on their accessories! That ICON Bombshell is right up my alley!!
    01-19-10 12:09 PM
    Unfortunately some of the features are only available on the iphone. That is a deal breaker for me. I hope a Blackberry firmware up grade will be coming soon, then I will shell out another $100 for my third JawBone (already spent over $200+ on JawBones).

I sent JawBone a email stating as such....the reply should be interesting.
    Last edited by smokeaire; 01-20-10 at 09:18 AM.
    01-20-10 08:32 AM
    Unfortunately The Jawbone Icon (Bombshell) is not sold actually in Italy
    I use a Aliph Jawbone I adn it's the best BT I've ever had!... Is there any way to buy an Icon from USA and send it to Italy? (of course paying the right shipment cost)
    01-28-10 09:23 AM
    I got one this morning from the local Verizon store and I freaking love it. I upgraded from the Jawbone 2 and the difference is pretty big. The Sound quality is MUCH better and it sounds better via the bone than it does through my 9700. I like that I can also charge it via my phone charger. Guess now I can use my old jawbone for my PS3 lol. Jawbone out did their self in this edition and now I can't wait to see what they have in store for the future. I give this set a solid 4 stars out of 5 so far. No cons except that Verizon here only offered one kind which I love being the thinker but I would of loved to seen the other ones in person since the thinker is much sexier in person than it is on the websites,pictures, and videos.
    I have the Jawbone 2 and at first i thought that it was the best bluetooth ever. I got it when it first came out. Now i dont know if its from me dropping it from time to time, or if the jawbone is getting old or if its just my tour but it doesnt sound as clear as it use to be. Youre saying that this new Jawbone is way better than the Jawbone 2? what about the Jawbone Prime/Earcandy? how does that compare to the Jawbone 2?

Other than that, Jawbones are IMO the best bluetooths ever!

thanks
    01-29-10 03:10 PM
    Be aware that features advertised on the BOX and the website are NOT yet available unless you get accepted into a closed BETA program. Folks are complaining about not getting the features that Jawbone advertises and not being accepted to the beta test.

Buy the Icon, MYTALK is in private beta? - Jawbone Community
    01-30-10 11:45 AM
    I purchased an ICON last Sunday afternoon. The main selling points were the new feature called MyTALK and the cost. Only $99.99 for the newest Jawbone earpiece. I purchased the Rogue thinking that it would have the voice that is paired to that earpiece on their website but it came with a default factory setting that would have to be changed as soon as I could figure out how....or so I thought.

The MyTALK portion of the ICON is still in Private BETA Testing. You have to request an invitation to be allowed in to use a service that I was under the impression I was paying for when purchasing the earpiece. After the initial disappointment of this wore off, I submitted my email address and began the waiting process to receive my invitation. I received my invite yesterday afternoon and I was able to log in and use the site. As you may or may not know, there are 6 different ICONs with 6 different voices available to download to the earpiece. I was able to change the default voice setting that was on the ICON when I purchased it to the one that's paired to it on the website.There are also several voice apps that are available for download as well. The site is pretty simple and easy to use. I had to install the Jawbone Updater so the earpiece is recognized when I plug it in via USB. This was also a simple self-explanatory process.

As far as the earpiece itself, I'm liking it a lot. Everyone I have talked to on it have said that they didn't realize I was on the headset. They all said how clear I sounded and there was no background noise or echo. Volume is controlled by the phone it's paired with. You may want to turn on the audio boost feature on your phone if you have one. I have found this helps if you use it in a noisy environment. The earpiece fits good in my ear and is pretty lightweight. I have worn it all day to see if I could stand it and I was able to do so.

Other than MYTALK being in BETA testing, I have nothing but good things to say about my ICON.
    01-31-10 08:01 AM
    I just got the jawbone icon for my storm 2 loving the features it comes with.
    07-29-10 06:42 PM
    So how are the current icon owners enjoying this great headset.
    08-07-10 01:43 PM
    "So how are the current icon owners enjoying this great headset."

haha
    08-08-10 11:46 PM
    Where is everyone purchasing their icon from and what is the price you are paying? Also are you happy with where you are purchasing it from? Looking to purchase soon.
    08-11-10 10:33 AM
    purchased from verizon with corp discount
    08-12-10 12:17 AM
    well the earcandy went defective and had two of them. I now have the icon and have had it for 3 months. I like it a lot. Choosing a voice is fun too. Sometimes it doesn't want to stay in my ear and I don't like the ear band that goes around the ear.
    08-12-10 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD