A few minutes ago I had installed some apps I didn't like and removed them. I was asked to reboot my BlackBerry, which I did. Once starting up everything was OK, but I noticed immediately as soon as I launched SocialScope that it said I need to install a valid version of SocialScope. The application did not allow me to log into my account and only gave me the option to redownload SocialScope, which I tried.

Using my Storm2 native browser I went to the download page of SocialScope. Entered my username and password correctly, but it kept saying something along the lines "please confirm your username and password". I never got to the actual download page. Tried a battery pull and still nothing. Now on my PC I went to SocialScope website and tried to use the recover my password option, but it kept saying that a username with the e-mail I entered did not exist.

What happened? It seems my SocialScope username was removed, any help?
    01-16-10 12:13 PM
    Sounds like you may have the wrong pw being typed. I know I had something similar to happen where I was convinced it was the right pw and it indeed was not.
    01-16-10 12:52 PM
    Same thing happened here. Should be working fine now.
    01-16-10 12:56 PM
    It still is not working for me. Actually, used this AK: Browser Password Asterisk Revealer to reveal the password I typed on SocialScope website and it tells me to confirm my username and password. I am now 100% sure it is the correct password. Either I got removed from the database or the server had a crash, though it's puzzling why no one else said a word about this.

edit: Duvi trust me, when I say a password I typed was correct then it was correct. Java programmers make no mistakes
    01-16-10 01:00 PM
    This is because the developer was having a hissy fit last night and decided to remove several users from the beta program. One user was removed because he tweeted to the developer about a bug, and the developer yelled at him and told him he was kicked out. Your spot has been given to someone else. Have a nice day.
    01-16-10 02:13 PM
    What the f***? Seriously? Give me this guy's Twitter account I'll show him what a tweeted bug looks like.
    01-16-10 02:19 PM
    What the f***? Seriously? Give me this guy's Twitter account I'll show him what a tweeted bug looks like.
    @amitkumar01

Have fun
    01-16-10 02:22 PM
    What a <insert nasty word>. Had a look at his tweets, is this guy for real? Give me some time, don't get surprised if Twitter goes down ^.^
    01-16-10 02:38 PM
    Looks like this issue is fixed per their twitter feed:

@socialscope

"The login issues some users were experiencing have been corrected about 3 hours ago from web"
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 01-16-10 at 04:11 PM.
    01-16-10 03:59 PM
    @socialscope just twited that the login problem that some people had was fixed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 04:01 PM
    I don't believe those liars. They are just trying to wash their name clean. My account still does not work the sever says my username does not exist.
    01-16-10 04:04 PM
    Did you give a download link to someone who wasn't invited?? Maybe they have a script that generates links by username...and when they saw your link being used by someone else...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 06:31 PM
    Did you give a download link to someone who wasn't invited?? Maybe they have a script that generates links by username...and when they saw your link being used by someone else...
    Having the program without an account is worthless. Giving the download link would not be useful to the person at all.
    01-16-10 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD