And I must say, I am really enjoying it. It is very heavy duty, the screen cover fits great with no air bubbles, and it is nice all the way around.

The only thing more I could really ask for is a keyboard cover, but the case is nice enough in all other areas to not disappoint.

Note; I have only charged the phone once with the cover installed, and the plug did not seem to have any problem staying in like I have read before.

I highly recommend the Commuter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 03:31 AM
    I love my OtterBox Commuter case, too. It feels like part of the phone. Like you, I would have liked a keyboard cover. I went so far as to email OtterBox, requesting to buy the keyboard cover included with the Defender series (as it was not out when I purchased my Commuter case), but no dice. I was told by OtterBox it would not work. In the meantime, I'm trying to come up with a solution...since it seems I won't get over being OCD anytime soon.
    01-15-10 06:43 AM
    Love my Commuter case. I use it when working on my car or other similar type of work. Most of the time, I rely on the Phantom Skinz to protect me. FWIW These installed have no issues with the OtterBox. Triple protection!
    01-15-10 07:25 AM
    Otterbox makes some really great cases, I got my brother a yellow defender for his 8310 and I have a black one for my 9000.
    01-15-10 07:55 AM
    i love my commuter as well.. best case i've used on a phone
    01-15-10 08:24 AM
    My work partner has one on her phone. She's kinda clumsy, I've seen this thing tumble out of her pocket and roll across concrete! Too bad it's not waterproof. Yea, she dropped her phone in a bucket of water. Thank goodness for the insurance plan!!
    01-15-10 08:29 AM
    post a pic of these cases please, I would like to see what they look like on the phone.

Thanks

Wade
    01-15-10 08:34 AM
    01-15-10 09:04 AM
    Seriously, pictures don't do the case justice. It's the *feel* of it in your hand. It has the sturdiness of my old 7290, now. I'm repeating myself when I say it truly feels like part of the phone.
    01-15-10 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD