Sorry of this is already known ! I also searched for recent posts ! The good news is full video is playing even with wifi turned off !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 10:58 PM
    yes indeed!!
    01-14-10 11:08 PM
    This would be great! Cheers to Patches (and whoever else) who had made lots of contact with various sources to light fires under them.

I wonder if Si-Fi (also owned by nbc) will bring back videos to their mobile site (for which they have a blackberry link). Does anyone know why they dropped them? They were working long after M.NBC stopped working.
    01-15-10 05:35 AM
    Not working for me..

HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
    01-15-10 06:44 AM
    Me either, I used to be able to switch to Hotspot Browser and using WiFi only would play them fine, but can't get either to work now.
    01-15-10 06:54 AM
    Doesn't work on mine with the default browser or Opera
    01-15-10 07:15 AM
    I got the error message for the first show, tried another and it worked fine. I was also prompted to update my BB MNBC icon which I did.
    01-15-10 07:19 AM
    Doesn't work on my VZW 9550. Woudl be cool if it did though. Bet it works on a droid
    01-15-10 07:21 AM
    I manually entered the link for the videos into the BB browser and i got Due to international licensing agreements this video is not accessible to non US mobile providers but i am in NJ
    Last edited by kamakazie2; 01-15-10 at 08:11 AM.
    01-15-10 07:45 AM
    Doesn't work on my VZW 9550. Woudl be cool if it did though. Bet it works on a droid
    Its does work with the 9550!!!!!
    01-15-10 07:52 AM
    Its does work with the 9550!!!!!
    What settings are you using?
    01-15-10 07:56 AM
    Ok ! My settings are default browser , wifi off (or on ) , updated m.NBC icon when prompted ! When I start getting errors on videos I do battery pull and they start working again ! Let me know if this helps !

01-15-10 08:37 AM
    Didn't work before. 404. Now it works. Maybe the launcher launches the website with different settings. Nice Job. I bet it has worked all along and we have nust been ignorant. Your method fixed it!

01-15-10 08:54 AM
    Yes it does work on the droid. good vid quality. thats why i left blackberry. So old school.
    01-15-10 09:02 AM
    Yes it does work on the droid. good vid quality. thats why i left blackberry. So old school.
    There's no school like old school!!
    01-15-10 10:03 AM
    There's no school like old school!!
    Unless you want to watch videos and do other cool stuff on your phone. Even watching MP4s on the storm sucks. Its a very finicky device. I like it a lot, don't get me wrong but it is definitely like driving a stripped down model of a car that you pay the same price as fully loaded.
    01-15-10 10:09 AM
    Unless you want to watch videos and do other cool stuff on your phone. Even watching MP4s on the storm sucks. Its a very finicky device. I like it a lot, don't get me wrong but it is definitely like driving a stripped down model of a car that you pay the same price as fully loaded.
    If you are having issues with MP4 video files then its your issue, not the phones. Storm has nothing to apologize for as far as that goes. Streaming video quality? Yes, it needs improvement.
    01-15-10 10:14 AM
    If you are having issues with MP4 video files then its your issue, not the phones. Storm has nothing to apologize for as far as that goes. Streaming video quality? Yes, it needs improvement.
    I get that. I bought the phone fully aware that it is just not that good at media and being a "fun" phone. Even the music player on it is kind of crummy. Its ok though. that's why I have an Ipod touch! I ws just stating a fact/my experience
    01-15-10 10:20 AM
    I get that. I bought the phone fully aware that it is just not that good at media and being a "fun" phone. Even the music player on it is kind of crummy. Its ok though. that's why I have an Ipod touch! I ws just stating a fact/my experience
    And Im just telling you that the phone is a pretty darn good media player. If you having issues with video playback perhaps we can trouble shoot?
    01-15-10 10:22 AM
    I just tried it out and works and looks better than most video play back thus far, image quality is good and audio keeps up as well...Thanks so much for putting this out there. Now when I'm bored on the train I can watch some The Office videos...Super cool.
    01-15-10 10:44 AM
    For me the only videos that are working are the vids under the "Watch Video" section. If i tried to load any clips that were shown just on the home page, it didn't work. but scroll down, select "Watch Video" and go from there. That's what worked for me anyway.
    01-15-10 10:52 AM
    All video's seem to working for me. by the way, this is the best streaming video quality I have seen on a blackberry. Very nice.
    01-15-10 11:02 AM
    All video's seem to working for me. by the way, this is the best streaming video quality I have seen on a blackberry. Very nice.
    Ditto. Good stuff. Also I never have issues with MP4s. The Storm (1 & 2) both very finnicky when it comes to video and streaming though. The databases are easily corrupted. Sometimes only a wipe and reload of the OS will fix. Was watching a youtube video with my son and it just stopped and errored out. For weeks following I could not watch youtbe videos. Reload exat same OS and bingo - everything works ok again.

Of course, now I have that motherfkin bing as my default search, but that's another thread...
    01-15-10 12:04 PM
    Ditto. Good stuff. Also I never have issues with MP4s. The Storm (1 & 2) both very finnicky when it comes to video and streaming though. The databases are easily corrupted. Sometimes only a wipe and reload of the OS will fix. Was watching a youtube video with my son and it just stopped and errored out. For weeks following I could not watch youtbe videos. Reload exat same OS and bingo - everything works ok again.

Of course, now I have that motherfkin bing as my default search, but that's another thread...
    I get the freekin error message all the time when I try and watch youtube videos. PITA!!!
    01-15-10 12:08 PM
    I'd agree, this is the best dang streaming video I've seen on the BB so far.

Now lets see if it can be setup like this with all of Hulu
    01-15-10 02:00 PM
85 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD