Hey guys, tested the new theme from Elecite and it is lovely.
    Best BlackBerry Tour Themes | BlackBerry Tour Themes
    Pick it up if you like what you see by visiting Elecite below .
    BlackBerry Themes, Skins & Interfaces - Elecite

Reviews
    Glitch Zero
    ...as far as sleekness and ingeniuty, Ace is second to none. The menus, icons, everything looks phenominal. It even makes things like BBM and TFLNBerry look more professional.
    I think this theme is going to break open a whole new type of theme for the Storms. Price tag is steep but 100% worth it. As someone who changes themes more than once a week, I can safely say Ace will be gracing my Storm for a long, long time. Excellent job, 10/10

Drewbe70
    No lag. Best theme they have ever made. Good job guys incorporating more user friendly features.

xAGx
    I like the look of this, and really like the cover flow style interface, somewhat surprised I've (personally) never seen something like it on a theme before now that Ive seen it on one.
    Last edited by FTWrath; 01-14-10 at 06:26 PM.
    01-14-10 12:06 PM
    I completely agree, this is the best theme Elecite has ever put together, I have several of them that I deleted within a few days, but not this one...it will stay for a good while. I can't believe something that is that animated moves so smoothly and with no lag or leak. I mean NONE! NO GLITCHES AT ALL ON MY STORM 2....trust me, i'd be on here complaining at the least little problem if there was one. Its incredible...well worth $7..
    01-14-10 03:27 PM
    This theme looks sweet! I have a feeling I'll be using it in the next 5 minutes
    01-14-10 04:17 PM
    Using this theme alone (I kid you not) I've sold two Storm 2s today, and I don't even work for Telus. I showed it to a few other BB crazy friends and they said they'd only use a Storm 2 if it looked like this. The fact that this theme alone is selling people on a phone should really let everyone know how in demand this kind of creativity really is. This is a fresh take on themes, and I personally can't wait to see more like it. It's the first time since SnowBerry I've really been wowed by a way a theme looks and functions. Makes the Storm look like a whole new phone. Keep up the awesome work!

PS - Thanks for using my review!
    01-14-10 05:43 PM
    Wow that's crazy! Yeah Elecite makes very good themes and they recently allowed users to post what they would like to see in future themes and that's the first one that came out of it.
    01-14-10 06:26 PM
    It is eye catching and very very smooth. I'm not sure how long I will be able to stand not changing my wallpaper though!
    very creative too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 07:08 PM
    Yeah they just released a new one as well.
    01-15-10 12:26 PM
    looks good.....
    01-15-10 12:32 PM
    I've installed the app twice on my Tour. Love it; however, I'm unable to run Pictures or Videos from the home screen by initiating the either application. all other card icons work flawlessly. is the a common bug with the Ace Application?
    01-16-10 01:58 PM
    Hmmm I haven't heard that from anyone else yet.
    Try contacting Elecite: support(at)elecite(dot)com
    01-17-10 08:53 AM
    It would be nice to have more customization.
    I shouldn't have to have wasted icons on home page if i do not use them. I would buy in an instant if that were possible.
    I bought "liquid" but 3 of the permanent icons don't work for me...major bummer and irritating.
    They look awesome though.
    01-17-10 09:49 AM
    I shouldn't have to have wasted icons on home page if i do not use them. I would buy in an instant if that were possible.
    I bought "liquid" but 3 of the permanent icons don't work for me...major bummer and irritating.
    Yeah, static icons can sometimes kill a theme for me. Especially premium ones. I can't justify dropping cash if I'm not going to use the icons on the homescreen.

01-17-10 12:06 PM
    Well they do tell you prior to buying that they are static :/
    But I suggest you contact Elecite about the broken icons.
    01-17-10 04:54 PM
    I bought the Ace Theme. I can't re-download the theme from the link I had and I "resend" the theme to myself from the Elecite site. I sent a email to support(at)elecite(dot)com... hopefully I can get the theme back. (accidentaly deleted it).
    01-17-10 11:43 PM
    Yeah they do give you one redownload so nothing to worry about buddy
    01-19-10 06:53 PM
    I downloaded it and while I do like it, it's just not that practical. To get to the browser, you have to flip several pages just to get there. Nice for show but not that great to use.
    01-22-10 10:28 AM
    I have the same issue on my tour. The pictures and the video icon do not work and I installed it twice. I contacted them and I'm waiting to hear what the solution is
    01-22-10 07:52 PM
    The theme is more visually oriented from what I know.
    They'll get back to you with a solution pretty quick. Do you have 5.0?
    01-23-10 08:48 AM
    I contacted support and not only did they get back with me, they did it on a holiday. during our communications most of my emails were answered within 24 hours. Their initial recommendation for my issue (picture and video slide not working) was for me to upgrade my OS to 5.0. Problem is I have a Tour with Verizon. No official release of 5.0 to date and I'm not comfortable putting a leaked OS on my BB. After stating as much I was offered a complementary theme of my choice. I went with the Analog (by-the-way it's great looking and functional). On several forums you hear a lot of horror stories about bad customer service; people getting the runaround or unable to contact anyone. I thought I'd share one of the best customer support experiences I've ever had with an on-line site.
    01-23-10 03:38 PM
    Wow that awesome. Personally I've had nothing but good experiences when talking to them as well.
    01-24-10 05:51 PM
    I agree...that was the very first thing I thought about when reading the description. It looks like a great theme, but why design something that forces you to have an icon that uses up precious real estate when you don't use/have that particular app?

01-24-10 06:10 PM
    Because they have a wide selection of themes which appeal to all different styles. If you don't like a icon homepage like in Ace you simply go to one of their themes that don't have that. It's all about variety
    01-25-10 10:14 AM
    Wow......I purchased Ace 5.0 for my Storm 2 and received a bad download link from them. So after I tried multiple times to get the link to work, I decided to email their support team for a possible fix. 3 days later, I have yet to receive any feedback from them. I even emailed them second time today and nothing. I would love to see this great online support everyone is raving about. By the way, the error I'm getting in my blackberry browser is a HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error. This is what pops up when I click on the link they provided in the email.

01-25-10 07:20 PM
    Have they fixed your issue yet? Best of luck bro.
    01-26-10 06:56 PM
    Yeah...they finally sent me two new links. (One for each email I sent.) I'm happy to say everything works great and I really love the theme.

01-26-10 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD