So I this morning I had this random thought as I sat at star-bucks drinking some chai mocha latte frappicino...none fat...blahblah ...well something to that effect lol and I wondered what rituals or everyday activities other than business everyday activities people had their blackberry out for....

such as:

-My every morning cup of coffee reading viigo or the NY times...
    06-03-08 10:38 AM
    my everyday DUMP!!! ahaa
    06-03-08 10:52 AM
    I always check all the scores and highlights on ESPN first thing when I get up and get ready. Especially now during the Stanley Cup Playoffs..... LETS GO PITTSBURGH!!! (what a game last night - whew!!!)
    06-03-08 11:33 AM
    my everyday DUMP!!! ahaa
    ghahahahaha wow....glad I know that tidbit...funny though.

I always check all the scores and highlights on ESPN first thing when I get up and get ready. Especially now during the Stanley Cup Playoffs..... LETS GO PITTSBURGH!!! (what a game last night - whew!!!)
    yepp yepp same here..totally getting ready for it.
    06-03-08 12:09 PM
    jake.... Glad to hear I'm not the only hockey fan left on this earth!!
    06-03-08 12:13 PM
    I get up and check emails. I deal with over seas vendors. So there email come in as I sleep.
    06-03-08 12:13 PM
    I read through viigo while I eat a few bowls of cereal
    06-03-08 12:58 PM
    my everyday DUMP!!! ahaa
    Hahaha....same here.
    I watch the CNN News on my SprintTV and get all the daily news updates while I take my daily dump.

Dm
    06-03-08 01:48 PM
    i always sit w/ my BB at Starbucks too!

What's with you men and your reading materials during bowel movements, UGHH GROSS LOL
    06-03-08 01:58 PM
    You're not the only hockey fan left on Earth -- the rest of us just want the Wings to win

(I'm a Caps fan, I just can't like the Pens. It pains me to see them in the finals.)
    06-03-08 02:09 PM
    my everyday DUMP!!! ahaa
    OMG --- TMI..... funny thou

I read Viigo every AM w/a few cups of java before I shower.
    06-03-08 02:09 PM
    brickbreaker is great on the toilet too if/when i'm bored at work....
    06-03-08 02:11 PM

What "luck" last night.

mini thread hijack.
    06-03-08 02:18 PM
    I got rid of viigo. the only ritual i guess i have is checking my memory every few hours or so with my new OS.
    06-03-08 02:20 PM
    What "luck" last night.

mini thread hijack.
    Major Luck.....??

It's hockey.... what else is there to discuss.....

I checked email and local news while getting ready and when I get int he office...

GO PENS!!!!!!!

What a steal. 34.7 sec left!!!!!!!! WAY to go...... I am so tired today , 4 hours of sleep................
    06-03-08 02:26 PM
    I check my text and email in the morning everyone seams to text me when I'm sleeping

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 02:30 PM
    pfffft to the redwings!

That wasn't luck last night, boys... that was a young team having the stamina advantage over an older (and respected, I love'em don't get me wrong...) team whos ages are primarily in the mid 30s to early 40s even. Osgood is 38!!

Anyways.. major thread highjack...

GO PENS!!! :EEK:
    06-03-08 02:39 PM
    You're not the only hockey fan left on Earth -- the rest of us just want the Wings to win

(I'm a Caps fan, I just can't like the Pens. It pains me to see them in the finals.)
    BTW- I'm a Sens fan all the way... BUT... Come on. Those kids deserve it. Crosby is my young hockey husband. (Well, him and Jason Spezza. Eh.)
    06-03-08 02:41 PM

lol have been since I only thought blackberry's were these squishy purple fruit...

i always sit w/ my BB at Starbucks too!
    ya starbucks and bbs ...idk seem to go together nicely...wooop!

What's with you men and your reading materials during bowel movements, UGHH GROSS LOL
    see I think to them its the only intimate contact that they have gotten soo they have to relish it...
    lol jk...everyone has done that or talked on the phone while on the pot...
    hey hey hey
    haha

pfffft to the redwings!

That wasn't luck last night, boys... that was a young team having the stamina advantage over an older (and respected, I love'em don't get me wrong...) team whos ages are primarily in the mid 30s to early 40s even. Osgood is 38!!

Anyways.. major thread highjack...

GO PENS!!! :EEK:
    true that but still whether you like the pens or not I'm just glad its back on ....that strike killed me.
    06-03-08 02:54 PM
    Amen... the strike was like the dark ages for my family... (We're Canadians, obviously. )
    06-03-08 02:58 PM
    Look at CNN via Sprint TV to get updates while commuting to and from work.
    06-03-08 04:52 PM
    Lol my BB wakes me up. From then on I swear since I started IM'ing it doesn't stop flashing till I shut it off at night. I use it for work and planning appointments, I plug it into my car stereo for music I do chores with my head phones in. Morning to night it doesn't leave my hand! Addicted after a few short months lol
    06-03-08 04:58 PM
    Lol my BB wakes me up. From then on I swear since I started IM'ing it doesn't stop flashing till I shut it off at night. I use it for work and planning appointments, I plug it into my car stereo for music I do chores with my head phones in. Morning to night it doesn't leave my hand! Addicted after a few short months lol
    lmao yes! same here...sometimes I'll forget that aims on and ill wake up and have a zillion conversations started
    06-03-08 05:48 PM
    Amen... the strike was like the dark ages for my family... (We're Canadians, obviously. )
    lol yes same here...I thought my dad would have either a hemorrhage or gain about fifty pounds on his late night what do I do now binges...lol long story...
    06-03-08 05:49 PM
    My morning coffee and emails then on to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 06:10 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD