Ok first off please forgive me as I have been up all night reading posts trying to figure out the problem and to see if I can fix it.

I have a red lock and enabled firewall on my phone.

I am not real computer smart and i need this fixed.I bought this phone from a 3rd party who said they were or are a tmobil corporate rep.

She said the phone was new and never used,I can do most things I need to but not Installing 3rd party apps like I want or receive certain texts.
    so far that seems to be the only problem,but i have had it less than 12 hours at this point.

I have been up all night reading and I need help.

can anyone help me?

I had to change phones because my old was was broke,so please pin me on my new pin if u can help or offer some advice and i am not here

242659a7

Thanks so much
    06-03-08 04:13 AM
    Hello, this will help you -- http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/remo...lackberry-569/

After you do that remove this policy.bin before you connect BB to Desktop Menagre...
    06-03-08 04:35 AM
    It did not work

i still cant get certain text messages or download 3rd party apps
    06-03-08 01:02 PM
    I am having the same problem with my 8320. I have done everything described in this and the other thread and it still had the firewall locked. If anyone knows where to go from here, my PIN is 2424123A.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-08 10:10 AM
    A bunch of us who installed a program called Unite had the same problem and used the instructions here
    with good results.

Maverick, I'll PIN you in a little bit.

Matt and BBFairy PM me.
    06-07-08 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD