They have the Defender case for the Storm1 on sale for $14.97.... with my Toyota discount I can get it for $11!!!!!

The pricing is online...
    01-13-10 06:46 AM
    Yeah, if I still dint need to take the cover off every two days for a battery pull I would get one... (And PLEASE dont point out quick pull, it does not always work)
    01-13-10 08:26 AM
    Toyota Discount? I might have to check into that!
    01-13-10 09:17 AM
    Yeah, if I still dint need to take the cover off every two days for a battery pull I would get one... (And PLEASE dont point out quick pull, it does not always work)
    Quickpull Pro always works. Also, Quicklaunch has a reboot option that seems to work well also.
    01-13-10 09:28 AM
    Thanks I ordered one from VZW. checked around and they are usually about $45 bucks, right?
    01-13-10 09:50 AM
    Thanks I ordered one from VZW. checked around and they are usually about $45 bucks, right?
    Direct from Otterbox it is about 45. You can find it other places online for 25ish.
    01-13-10 10:02 AM
    Quickpull Pro always works. Also, Quicklaunch has a reboot option that seems to work well also.
    So, if your phone locks up. you can still get to QP to run it? I dont think so.
    01-16-10 10:00 AM
    So, if your phone locks up. you can still get to QP to run it? I dont think so.
    Are you getting the lock-ups where the screen scrambles and everything stops? If so, do you also have Opera Mini Beta 5 installed? I was getting those lock-ups every day or two, but about two weeks ago I removed Opera because it was hording memory, and as it turns out I also haven't had a lock-up since then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD