Never let anyone play with your Droid!

Setting show homepage as yahoo.com, but when I open the browser it goes to a pron site. HELP!
    01-12-10 09:29 PM
    My google home page is back

But it doesnt seem to accept yahho when i try to make that my home page, what am I missing?

Also, is there a way to go to Yahoo's non-mobile page?
    01-12-10 10:36 PM
    My google home page is back

But it doesnt seem to accept yahho when i try to make that my home page, what am I missing?

Also, is there a way to go to Yahoo's non-mobile page?
    most sites now auto detect if you are coming from a mobile phone to direct you to which site. depending on the browser, you can go directly to the full site or not. i'm not sure if you can do that from the stock browser for now. i know with opera for blackberry you could go directly to the full site. but opera isn't avail for droid yet. not untill flash 10 is released.
    01-14-10 02:52 PM
    Don't think the default android browser lets you but the dolphin browser lets you change the user agent to Android, Desktop or iPhone. Was able to view the full yahoo site by choosing desktop.
    01-14-10 03:15 PM
    Seems to have now let me change home page.

Done here
    01-14-10 07:22 PM
    hahaha!!!!

Nice prank.

I too, am a suspect in this.

I normally steal someone's phone, and update their Facebook status to "I love (my name)!!!!!"

Gets em every time.
    01-18-10 05:10 AM
    Scroll to the bottom of the mobile yahoo and click "desktop" and you'll go to the full site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 05:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD