I just released a new FREE BALTIMORE RAVENS theme for the Storm(2) with sliding doors in both portrait and landscape modes.

Here are photos and an explanation below...

Looks like 2 Closed Steel Doors with team logo. "Touch" the Raven's beak and the 2 sliding doors open to the home screen. Four Icons rise from the bottom... "Touch" the Super Bowl Ring on the home screen and it closes back up.

Just like in portrait mode, landscape has the 2 Closed Steel Doors with team logo. "Touch" the Raven's beak and the 2 sliding doors open to the 2nd home screen. Here 6 Icons rise from the bottom... "Touch" the same location on homescreen and it closes back up.

No slowdown of device. Everything is perfectly smooth. Tested on V5.0.0.419. Icons are device application order so you decide what apps appear. Portrait mode uses first 4 icons and landscape uses 1st 6 icons defined by you.

Incoming Call Screen

And lock screens...

More info and free downloads of all teams available here
    01-12-10 04:19 PM
    looks nice nota Ravens fan but it looks nice none the less keep it up
    01-13-10 02:36 AM
    They gonna win the super bowl this year?
    01-13-10 05:52 AM
    I'm picking them & the Cards, awesome job as always
    01-13-10 12:54 PM
    I am a ravens fan love the theme any possibility for curve 8530?
    03-28-10 01:47 PM
    Nice work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 02:01 PM
    question...where do the themes go after they're installed? i've looked in theme, downloads, applications... not finding them anywhere

thanks!
    08-12-10 01:22 PM
    question...where do the themes go after they're installed? i've looked in theme, downloads, applications... not finding them anywhere

thanks!
    Just want to make sure you are downloading to a Storm or Storm2. I've seen that if you download to something other than the Storm(2) that it doesn't show up anywhere.

Most all of my themes are designed for the 95xx series only. A few for some other models as shown on the download page of the website.

Also assuming you are using 5.0 OS Software.

As soon as it downloads it should ask if you wish to activate it. It should show up in themes.

Not sure what else to say without more info.

Keep me informed.
    08-12-10 02:44 PM
    It would be nice...if they didn't wear purple and steal other cities teams.

Ratbirds.
    08-25-10 11:02 AM
    And Art Modell is one ugly man. A vile ugly man. Give us back Ozzie. He's not yours.
    08-25-10 11:03 AM
    And Art Modell is one ugly man. A vile ugly man. Give us back Ozzie. He's not yours.
    Sure we will give u ozzie back for the colts name. Same thing happened to us except it took longer then a couple years for us to get our team back and you got ur name too! How lucky u are. Quit ur crying we went 20 years without a team after they were "stolen" from us. Lol u have no right 2 b itch and by the way the Browns suck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD