Ok heres the Scoop ive seen alot of Crackheads (myself included) posting about Promotional codes and or coupons to save money on great applications such as Jive Talk , Empower Pro, BBsmart etc. etc...Since im all for saving money.. I thought to myself how great would it be if everyone who knew about a promo code would just post it on one thread for everyone to benefit from! So if you know of a Promo code /discount coupon (or what ever you wanna call it ) that is currently active please post it here ( with the product it pertains to and the experation date if you know it) Thanks!!

$5.00 Discount on single License for Jive Talk
    Promo Code: IPRELAY
    Exp. Date: Not Sure... but working as of 6/2/08

Hope to see this thread full of great Promo Codes!
    Last edited by RealEstatePro; 06-02-08 at 06:32 PM.
    06-02-08 06:28 PM
    BerryReview.com has 15% off ALL software!

Promo Code: FATHERSDAY
    06-02-08 11:10 PM
    REPro,

What site accepts the code for JiveTalk?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 11:21 PM
    REPro,

What site accepts the code for JiveTalk?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BeeJive :: JiveTalk mobile messenger - instant messaging to go
    06-02-08 11:24 PM
    Ok heres the Scoop ive seen alot of Crackheads (myself included) posting about Promotional codes and or coupons to save money on great applications such as Jive Talk , Empower Pro, BBsmart etc. etc...Since im all for saving money.. I thought to myself how great would it be if everyone who knew about a promo code would just post it on one thread for everyone to benefit from! So if you know of a Promo code /discount coupon (or what ever you wanna call it ) that is currently active please post it here ( with the product it pertains to and the experation date if you know it) Thanks!!

You stole my code and used it as your own!!! LOL god at least give me credit for finding it
    06-03-08 01:52 AM
    You stole my code and used it as your own!!! LOL god at least give me credit for finding it
    LOL yes i will admit it you did indeed find that code for me and for this i Heart you! but i figured why keep it to ourselves! lets share the wealth
    06-03-08 06:54 AM
    Sharing is Caring

..now to find a code for bb alerts...i hate to send 13 bucks to play with my own led lights lol...
    06-03-08 09:28 AM
    Handango currently has a 20% off code that I used on Empower Pro. You can find the 20% coupon right on their website. You have to "refer" a friend to the site, and handango sends you a 20% code.

Also, if you click through to Handango through fatwallet.com, you can get an additional 1-3% back (I forget how much exactly) for another $1.50 or so back.

Total price for empower pro came to $22.50 or so!
    06-03-08 10:33 PM
    Handango currently has a 20% off code that I used on Empower Pro. You can find the 20% coupon right on their website. You have to "refer" a friend to the site, and handango sends you a 20% code.

Also, if you click through to Handango through fatwallet.com, you can get an additional 1-3% back (I forget how much exactly) for another $1.50 or so back.

Total price for empower pro came to $22.50 or so!
    Really im on there site right now but cant seem to find how to refer a friend??
    06-03-08 10:35 PM
    actually even better:
    use the following code for 25% off handango purchases, making empower pro $22.50!
    EA64A13C

If you link through fatwallet.com, you get an additional 5% off, making the total price .95*22.50 = $21.37!
    06-03-08 10:43 PM
    actually even better:
    use the following code for 25% off handango purchases, making empower pro $22.50!
    EA64A13C

If you link through fatwallet.com, you get an additional 5% off, making the total price .95*22.50 = $21.37!
    That Definetly Worked!!! THANK YOU!!
    06-03-08 10:54 PM
    That Definetly Worked!!! THANK YOU!!
    actually even better:
    EA64A13C

Hey guys, I went to Handango.com...and all I see is BBSmart Email Viewer; I don't see Empower Pro available for purchase...please send me a link to where I can get Empower off of Handango.

Also, I don't get what you mean by link through FatWallet.com to get the additional 5% off. Are you saying go to FatWaller.com first?
    06-04-08 03:14 PM
    Yes - go to fatwallet.com, and make an account there. It's a great site where people all over the internets post deals and coupons for all sorts of things. It's actually where I found the 25% handango code in the first place.

Once you make an account, go to the "cash back" section of the website, and then find handango. You should see a 5% rebate if you "click through" to handngo from fatwallet. The rebate will be given back to you off your purchase price, so it'd be 5% off $22.50 (about $1.13). It takes a couple of months for the rebate to appear in your fatwallet account (just like a real rebate), but once it does, you can cash it out either via check or if you have a paypal account, they can send it there. $1.13 may not sound like it's worth the trouble, but if you do a lot of online shopping, you can rack up lots of rebates pretty quickly!

edit - here's the link for empower pro

Empower HTML Email Viewer PRO : AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 : Handango
    06-04-08 03:23 PM
    that bee jive code is probably meant to give deaf people a discount for their product hehe so i'm thinking it won't expire, at least for a good while. I think I ran across a thread from a few months ago some place with that code, too.
    06-04-08 03:30 PM
    BerryReview.com has 15% off ALL software!

Promo Code: FATHERSDAY

Funny, I posted this code for you very recently because you didnt know of any; in particular to purchase Empower.

I dont mind sharing; but the least you could do is give credit where credit is due dang it
    06-04-08 06:30 PM
    Funny, I posted this code for you very recently because you didnt know of any; in particular to purchase Empower.

I dont mind sharing; but the least you could do is give credit where credit is due dang it
    Sorry I didnt mean to upset anyone! ive just been posting all the ones that have been posted on this site and yes you did provide this one and for that I thank you, however I am not taking credit for finding any of them I just figured it would be nice to have a thread with all the promo codes that are currently active for everyone to benefit from... no my intention to steal anyones shine... and from now on if i happen to find anymore from someone elses post i will make sure to mention them as the original poster!
    06-04-08 06:42 PM
    Okay so am I just blonde or what?? I cannot find Empower Pro on Handango for my Verizon Curve Anyone???
    06-05-08 08:11 PM
    Okay so am I just blonde or what?? I cannot find Empower Pro on Handango for my Verizon Curve Anyone???
    go to www.getempower.com/ota from you BB Browser and make sure that its compatible with your phone.... i dont see why it wouldnt be but just incase then if it is compatible then buy the activation code from handango.com even if you have to search as if you had an 8830 here is the url from handango but this is under a 8830 search

Empower HTML Email Viewer PRO : BlackBerry 8830 World Edition : Handango
    06-05-08 08:23 PM
    Isnt downloading for a phone model that isn't the one i have a bad thing?
    06-05-08 08:30 PM
    Isnt downloading for a phone model that isn't the one i have a bad thing?
    Thats why i said go to www.GetEmpower.com/ota from your Blackberry Browser because when u do this you will be downloading the trial directly from the Empower website... when you go there from your phone's BB Browser the site will recognize the OS on your phone and in turn provide you with the proper version for you phone... (if a version excists for the Curve, which i dont see why one wouldnt excist) once downloaded you can buy the ACTIVATION CODE from handango at the discounted price as you will already have the program on your phone.. at that point all you would need to do is activate the copy already on your phone with the activation code provided by handango... ( If I am incorrect and this is not possible someone please correct me, But i dont see why this wouldnt be a possible option)
    06-05-08 08:38 PM

FYI this coupon is still good as of 6/15/08 a buddy of mine used it today!

just in case your license is about to expire and are planning on buying!
    06-15-08 07:34 PM
    anyone have a promo or discount code for mygelskin.com?

thanks in advance!!

Have a BB kind of day!!!
    06-16-08 02:59 PM
    actually even better:
    EA64A13C

Excellent thanks. I got Empower from Handango and got the 25% off thanks
    06-18-08 01:53 PM
    Just used the jivetalk code and got it for $14.95! Thanks!
    06-25-08 02:28 AM
    JiveTalk coupon (IPRELAY) is no longer valid. Anyone got a new one?
    07-10-08 09:52 PM
138 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD