Is there anyway to find out the phone # associated with a particular PIN #? Someone sent me a request on BBM using someone else's name so I accepted it. I have since discovered that they are not who they said they were. Myself, as well as the person whos name was used would really like to know who it is.
    01-11-10 04:42 PM
    I think you can't. If you go into their profile it only states their name and PIN.
    01-11-10 04:52 PM
    Only official way would be to speak with that person and tell them to send you their pin. Then you would know for sure I guess.
    01-11-10 05:05 PM
    The person they were claiming to be doesn't even have a Blackberry. I accepted the request because I thought maybe they had gotten a new phone but then I found out they didn't. Whoever it is that's pretending to be this person knows my last name and it's not on my BBM profile. If I was still in high school I would think it was just someone being a pest but I don't know anyone this immature. This is annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 05:18 PM
    nope, i don't think this is possible. the pins and phone numbers aren't connected.

sucks that this is happening to you.
    01-11-10 05:27 PM
    Guess you will just have to delete them as a BBM friend. Cause other than them disclosing the information to you, I don't believe there is a way for you to find it out.

01-11-10 05:31 PM
    Thanks everyone. I deleted them earlier after a very shady conversation but I wrote down the PIN just in case there was a way to find out. There are some whack jobs out there. I think Billy Currington said it best. "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy."

01-11-10 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD