Ok, I am tired of beating my head against the wall. I have .428 installed on my 9550. All day I have been trying to send a couple of MMS's with pictures attached to one of my contacts, but everytime it fails and gives me the lil red x.
    Finally in despiration I sent one to myself using the [Use Once] entry and entering my own number selected a picture and off it went, and came back.
    So I repeated the same procedure to send the pictures to whom I had been trying to all day, and this also went through.
    So now to my question: for the contact I have been trying to send to I have *67 in front of the phone number, does this interfere with MMS?
    01-11-10 04:27 PM
    yea it may definitly interfere. if you do not press *67 and sent to someone else does it work?? also is your data up and running, have you been recieving emails and be able to browse the web?
    01-11-10 04:28 PM
    No other noted issues. I know that *67 does not effect SMS, although it does not hide your number as it does in caller id. But with it entered into the phone number field for my contact at least then I dont forget to use it.
    If someone with a Storm 2 running .428 could try sending an MMS with a picture attached, to a contact that has *67 in the address book for that contact and post their results I would really appreciate it.
    01-11-10 04:40 PM
    Why don't you take the *67 out temporarily and try it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 05:00 PM
    Because I was already so frustrated I didnt think about it
    01-11-10 05:04 PM
    LOL...I've had days like that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 05:11 PM
    Thanks for the idea, although if possible I would like to find someone that either has the same problem, or can try the same situation and find out what results they get.
    01-11-10 05:20 PM
    I added *67 to one of my contacts and tried to send her a MMS. I got the red X.

I tried the EXACT same message to her number WITHOUT the *67. It was delivered.
    01-11-10 05:42 PM
    Awesome, thank you all for your help, and feedback.
    01-11-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD