My bold 9700 seems to be deleting contacts caller id photos randomly. Does it with some more often then others and seems to be ones that i've added myself rather then ones taken from facebook. Anyone else experienced this?

i'm running 5.0.0.351 although i'm upgrading it now to see if it cures the issue.
    01-11-10 01:30 PM
    Yes.

Do you use any kind of address book synchronization, like BIS or Google Sync? I suspect that's the culprit in my case. Most stay, some get deleted.
    01-11-10 01:37 PM
    Yes.

Do you use any kind of address book synchronization, like BIS or Google Sync? I suspect that's the culprit in my case. Most stay, some get deleted.
    the bis sync of google contacts definitely strips the pictures out that would be my first guess
    01-11-10 02:00 PM
    Nah got no sync apps installed except for facebook and it's happening more with contacts that aren't linked to a facebook profile!!
    01-11-10 04:25 PM
    The sync option might be checked under your carrier's blackberry site where you can set up the emails to be pushed to your device. That's what happened to me and this can also mess up your address if you have any for the contacts.

Nah got no sync apps installed except for facebook and it's happening more with contacts that aren't linked to a facebook profile!!
    01-11-10 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD