Hello all,

My WB has not been updating since yesterday (Sunday). It is giving the current temperature but not the Hi/Lo for the day and the extended forecast starts from yesterday.

I un-installed, re-installed and did a BP.

Any suggestions?

Thanks much.
    01-11-10 10:44 AM
    I'm having the same issue on my Tour (verizon). The app appeared to be working yesterday, but didn't update on its own this morning. It will update if I go into the app itself, but is not updating at the 30 minute interval I have set.
    01-11-10 11:11 AM
    Thanks, mine just started working again, maybe yours as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 11:24 AM
    Unsure. It has not updated as of yet. The icon on my home screen still shows the same temp as 30 minutes ago. Gonna give it a little while longer to see it it updates.
    01-11-10 11:54 AM
    I know the actual temp changed because I have the desktop version open and it shows that the temp has gone up by 3 degrees. Just waiting to see if the phone will update itself.
    01-11-10 11:56 AM
    Mine did upgrade automatically, but the icon didn't change from last night and now there is a *?* for the icon and only the predicted Hi/lo show and not the present temperature.

I filed a report with them.
    01-11-10 01:12 PM
    Mine was auto-updating every 30 minutes this afternoon, but has not done so for the past 2 hours. I can click on the app and it will open, but it is not regularly auto updating my home screen icon (every 30 minutes).

Don't know what the issue is. Battery pulls have not helped.
    01-11-10 05:43 PM
    Same here. Now it is not auto updating and the icon never changed from last night. I un-installed and re-installed and didn't help either.

I contacted their support by E-Mail, but haven't been able to get any hep, all the replies appear to be generic scripts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 06:04 PM
    I'm still having intermittent issues with the free version of WeatherBug. Sometimes it will update at 30 minute intervals like it should, others it just won't do anything and will require a manual update.

This has been going on for the past couple of days and is getting quite frustrating.

Not sure what to do to fix this (battery pulls have not worked).
    01-12-10 08:44 AM
    Mine has been working so far today (knocks on head!!!).
    01-12-10 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD